Safety

October Surprise

Refuge Member
Reaction score
BS dude. Get over yourself. Its a 2D picture that doesn't show anything wrong. Your "gotcha" got up and went. What's even worse its a screen shot off a video.
Screen shot, so what?
Some have taken this a little more serious than I had intended, then again, safety is serious.

Billy Bob

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
BS dude. Get over yourself. Its a 2D picture that doesn't show anything wrong. Your "gotcha" got up and went. What's even worse its a screen shot off a video.
What's BS? The hole in my partners leg? The blood I had on me from trying to put pressure on the wound? The memories I have of it from over 30 years later?

Your ignorance needs to get up and go.

creedsduckman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Serious question, what is the problem with the guy carrying the gun over his shoulder? Taking the picture at face value no one is behind him so I see no problem with it.

creedsduckman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The other guy is Elmer Fudd, and "gun pointing in safe direction" is hard to confirm when it is pointing behind. If there are only three people in the field, then he's "safe" - but what about when he is on a skeet field or in a sporting clays environment, or in a larger group? Habits are habits - I'm betting he does the same everywhere he goes. Some gun clubs don't allow that at all.

..the way he‘s carrying is worse really, way stupid

It's his companion we're worried about.

Kevin Burroughs

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's BS? The hole in my partners leg? The blood I had on me from trying to put pressure on the wound? The memories I have of it from over 30 years later?

Your ignorance needs to get up and go.
Not my fault that you hunt with idiots. That picture that "Triggers" you shows nothing wrong. Her finger isn't on the trigger.

Latest posts