saw daughter putting her rifle away ```

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunters Forum' started by onjig, Aug 18, 2018.

1. onjig

onjig Senior Refuge Member

Well, got up and heading for a cup of coffee ~ and daughter was putting her rifle back ~ so I asked: "what was it " Coyote she say's ~ you get it ~ yep ~ Where was he when you got him ~ I was by the back door and he was by the tool shed ~ wana see it ~ I'll have a look later ~ it's in the trash, I'll bring it in if you want ~ no I'll look in a bit ```

Yeh, she was proud ~ I'd been wanting to get that coyote ~ he or she would be sitting by the back corral not far from the chicken pen ~ and leave when we'd get up in the morning ~ took a couple hens that were free ranging ~ girls use to let them out now and then ```

Well ~ thought you might enjoy this ~ like I did ~ kinda ```

Pastor likes this.
  2. Brad's Birds

Brad's Birds Elite Refuge Member

Yes, so cool to have a daughter like that and live where you can shoot one from the back door. And, how unfortunate it is to have most of society so removed from "reality" they shudder at the thought of just having a gun in the house.

onjig likes this.
  3. thatguy2

thatguy2 Elite Refuge Member

Last time I tried to shoot a coyote from the back door I got a deck rain instead. Moral of the story, take the extra couple steps to use the rail as a rest instead of using the patio chair right outside the door.

onjig likes this.
  4. onjig

onjig Senior Refuge Member

Yeh ~ use to have a rifle range ~ at the upper ranch in the mountains ~out back against the mountain ~ One day I fired a round and a carpenter called out: " I'm gona call the sheriff and I knew it was over there ```