SCOTUS Elimination?

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The liberals on my social media website are losing their Hershey kisses over this SCOTUS release.

The CBS evening news mentioned the Justices were being assigned extra security by the US Marshals.

And apparently someone released all of the home addresses of the SCOTUS Justices and there are demonstrations being planned at their homes.

I am also starting to suspect a Liberal Justice or one of their clerks released Alito’s opinion.

IMO

Last edited:

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score
I’ll bet it was either out of Sotomayor’s or the new Justice who can’t define a woman’s office.

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’ll bet it was either out of Sotomayor’s or the new Justice who can’t define a woman’s office.
Wouldn`t that be a hoot if it was the new pedo lover`s staff who leaked it.

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
There has been talk of “packing the court” since the news broke that RvW may be overturned.

Once people realize that it goes back to the States the Dems will loose much of their bark and lose their wedge issue.

Trump called Biden out during the debates about packing the court, and the goon never would answer him or acknowledge the question

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The 2A is written text in the Constitution; abortion is not. Yes, some future court could overrule Heller, although they’ll have a hard time getting around Scalia’s very sound opinion, but even then we’ll still have a 2A protecting the keeping and bearing of arms on some level. Plus, it’s a practical impossibility to ban guns in ths country with the number of them already in private hands.
Right on target but I have seen getting around other opinions with just out right lies and bs. Easy to do they have the power.

Abortion is not a key issue for me but I love the irony of women voting away their rights, dumb arse bi$#%es You wanted it you got it, LOL

Latest posts