Seriously?

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by ARHHH4, Apr 30, 2020.

1. fboutdoors

fboutdoors Senior Refuge Member

I believe he has major interest in 2 or 3 other companies that is making money off the testing aspect and lockdown also. People out of work and he smiles about the cash rolling into him

riverrat47 likes this.
  2. Grossy23

Grossy23 New Member

Ain’t that something ?
    How in the he!! do we in Illinois elect these clowns to office ?
    Sometimes it boggles the mind.

3. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Ol girl was crackin’ up just trying to finish saying it. :l

4. rism

rism Senior Refuge Member

Grossy - minorities in Chitago and E. Shi!. Louis. Got to keep their welfare checks coming. They outnumber the rest of the State. Only way to beat them is to have a 75% voter turn out downstate. You wouldn't believe the number of people that complain. Then I ask them if they voted. It isn't hard to tell that they didn't. They either answer sheepishly "I was too busy" or they change the conversation. As far as I'm concerned if you don't vote you have no right to complain and have no say so in how anything voted related works !!
    Are you watching river levels? Don't know what it takes to get to your cabin? 25.5 @ Havana crest soon.

5. oleww

oleww New Member

If the governor wants to keep the First Lady out of politics, then he also needs to keep her out of taxpayer provided security details.

riverrat47 and ARHHH4 like this.
  6. Grossy23

Grossy23 New Member

At 25.5 I’m sure water is in yard. Seems all the Illinois River does for last several years is flood and stay flooded. Thunderstorms don’t rain an inch or so anymore. Common now to 3-5 out of one storm and the storms come in wave after wave for days.
    It’s not even June yet and draw or no draw,it seems unlikely that there will be any feed anywhere on the river.

7. Grossy23

Grossy23 New Member

Rally scheduled at courthouse where I live to open up Illinois tomorrow if I have the date right.

8. Damian Wiening

Damian Wiening Elite Refuge Member

Gentleman relax, many counties have extended your property tax payments date and have waved an interest on them until the new date has past, now governor jelly belly still says you cannot work and earn a living but you better make those property tax payments when they are due.

Good luck with the new normal, does Menards sell tar and feathers, asking for my fellow hard working duck hunters trapped in a state run by the insane.

9. duckmann

duckmann Elite Refuge Member

Just saw that the Fed DOJ filed a brief in the case Bailey has against Prickster's overreach. The brief was NOT supportive of Prickster.

ixkaped2 and ARHHH4 like this.
  10. duckmann

duckmann Elite Refuge Member

Saw where the possum cops are going to spend the weekend educating on the necessity for only two to a boat to defeat Covid. I'd like for one of the guvner's scientists to explain the difference between 3 people in open air in a boat vs 8 in an enclosed suv which is permissible.

stevena198301 likes this.