Seth Fields wins the World's! RMC!!!!

okieboy

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
One thing apparent to me in listening to all the callers using the Stump’s Trinity call is the consistency during the hail calls. I don’t recall ever hearing a “squeal out” during warmups or into the routine. Of course these guys have excellent call control or they wouldn’t be competing in the Worlds but just saying…there is definitely some real crafting in that call.

NCBADGES

North / South Carolina Flyway Moderator
Reaction score
STUMP !! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

HONKSRWORKN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Seth … Ya know .. I’m impressed when I hear the guys ringing those calls on stage for judges but they’ll never kill a duck calling like that … The contests that I think matter most is the live duck and live goose … they sound like ducks and geese in the field .. what we use to fool birds not judges

Trevor Shannahan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Seth … Ya know .. I’m impressed when I hear the guys ringing those calls on stage for judges but they’ll never kill a duck calling like that … The contests that I think matter most is the live duck and live goose … they sound like ducks and geese in the field .. what we use to fool birds not judges
Half of the stuff we do to sound like ducks and geese in the lives isn’t useful in the field either.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

But see that's easy.

You would never have a winner if they were actually working birds.

What they are doing is pushing an instrument to it's absolute limit.

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

LOL, ringing hail calls absolutely work to break high birds. Every note blown in a routine can be used in a blind when appropriate. On a bet I’ve even worked ducks by blowing a routine.