SFW does it again

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by BBFlinger, Dec 7, 2009.

1. BLKFTDN

BLKFTDN Elite Refuge Member

damn, you must have stayed at a Holiday Inn the night you thought that up...that paragraph is simply genius !:tu

stay tuned folks...more dribble off the chin of SC soon im sure! :clap

2. silverkittens73

silverkittens73 Senior Refuge Member

John - where you been dude? I haven't seen many posts from you this year. Did you ever get my PM?

3. utduckguy32

utduckguy32 Senior Refuge Member

Kind of like defending the pay to play Private club duck hunters, the pay to play fancy mud boat and mud motor guys, lets not forget the cream of the pay to play, Utah's beloved air boaters.[/QUOTE]

I think Swiss your jelouse of all of us who can afford to own a Airboat,Mud motor or a member of a duck club,maybe if you worked harder in life you could have a boat or be in club instead of being a punk and causing trouble and being AHOLE all the time.

4. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

I guess I'll have go on killin ducks and an occational goose like the rest of the majority of us poor jelous Utah duck hunters. Leave the real hunting to the elite pay to play guys.

Mojo maybe we could meet in my office, its egg shaped. You could put on a pretty blue dress, I'll bring the cigars. We'll have us a good time, is that how you do it where your from?

5. getsomecoot

getsomecoot Senior Refuge Member

LOL this is the funniest S**T ever u gus get so fired up over nothing....:l:l
    may be,,, if you guys put as much time it to scouting as you do on this page .. you might kill something

6. mojo1

mojo1 Elite Refuge Member

:l
    No Swiss, wrong state, however I could introduce you to a couple of my less civilized cousins who could make you squeal like a pig, if that?s what you are into!! I'm sure you must have a pretty mouth since you run it all the time; they'd enjoy playing with you.

Come on down to Clinton, I?ll introduce you to them!

That being said everyone on here knows that you and your other cronies are too chickens**t to ever face anyone in the flesh, you just hide behind your keyboard and attack people. Can I get an :amen?

7. rmk800

rmk800 Elite Refuge Member

If anyone wants to know Swiss cheese's name just pm me, i' be happy to pass it along:tu

also, don't feed a troll! Because that is what he is. Just one of the purr dudes with a new username.

8. Swiss Goose

Swiss Goose Banned

:l:l:l:l:l

9. justcantstop

justcantstop Senior Refuge Member

Swissy,

Now it all makes sense to me, You are JEALOUS and immature.

That is a horrible combo!!!

10. silverkittens73

silverkittens73 Senior Refuge Member

Geez - this was a good post until an idiot/DB messed it up. Come on Swiss - be decent. It seems all I see from you are negative conversations. Some of the most decent guys you will ever talk to hang out on this forum.