Shame

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Reagan might have done what you envision.

Trump would not have. He is a staunch isolationist who threatened to not honor the call if a NATO member was attacked.

No fly zone sounds good to me.

Biden is meeting w/ our allies while also attending a family funeral. He’s not vacationing.
Excuse me, but was it Obama, Biden or Trump that sent 59 cruise missiles into Syria?

RonMexico

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
My best friend is a D.A.V. , I can only remember missing one day of hunting due to his not being able to get out (blizzard)

We always found a way to get our spots by 4 wheeler, boat, or canoe. We even did a couple of Eider hunts and one trip to habitat flats.

One of our favorite trips was the Handicap Archery hunts for Sitka deer that Assateague NWR put on.

Thanks for your efforts Pastor
I've heard those Sika are pretty wily. Bet that was a fun hunt.

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Sure is.

This is a boring discussion. Y'all are gonna defend daddy Trump to the bitter end b/c he can do no wrong.
You're new here... I think you'll find few believe he can or did no wrong. Many dislike his style. However, most here agree with his policies and the actions he took while he was in office, all this in spite of the disgusting treatment he received from the press, FBI and CIA, et al. I didn't trust Trump before he was elected and didn't vote for him in 2016 but that was a mistake. Once I understood it was best to discount what he said and pay attention to what did my impression did a complete 180. He greatly exceeded my expectations and turned out to be the best President since Reagan. The biggest mistakes he made were the times he allowed the left to sway his actions, such as when he listened to Fauci. I wish he had shut that fraud down and had him arrested. He should have also encouraged conservatives to fight the shutdowns and the stimulus. We'd be MUCH better off if he'd fought the left more.

RonMexico

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I disagree w/ much of your analysis but would rather not belabor the point.

Do you think he'll win the primary?

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Sure is.

This is a boring discussion. Y'all are gonna defend daddy Trump to the bitter end b/c he can do no wrong.

And, you’re going to diss him to the bitter end because he can do no right. Tiger, shed thy stripes but wait, you cannot because they go all the way into the skin.

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I disagree w/ much of your analysis but would rather not belabor the point.

Do you think he'll win the primary?
I don't know. I'd prefer DeSantis if for no other reason than he's a lot younger. We've had enough senility for a while.