Shopping on line they want a Tip????

mak2782

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Im with you TKOM, the tipping thing in this nation has gotten out of control. I am not tipping you a darn thing mr. 19 year old punk who hates his job at the coffee store and expects a 15to 20% tip from me just for flipping the ipad screen over to me.

Ill consider tipping for an actual service that gets done well but its gotten absolutely outrageous nowadays. The "options" start at 20% tip and go up from there on CC transactions.

"Sir the screen is going to come up and ask you a few questions"

If those questions are about tipping you 20% for a grand total of 10 seconds of work you can dream on you hipster puke.

Anyone who thinks the biz owners arent skimming the CC tips also lives in a dreamland.

hunt'ngreen

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Does non tipping get the extra spit in the fast food?.... don't mind tipping for good service at a set down meal,... but yes, it's getting way out of hand. Wish we all could get paid twice for doing your job.

Ryan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Im with you TKOM, the tipping thing in this nation has gotten out of control. I am not tipping you a darn thing mr. 19 year old punk who hates his job at the coffee store and expects a 15to 20% tip from me just for flipping the ipad screen over to me.

Ill consider tipping for an actual service that gets done well but its gotten absolutely outrageous nowadays. The "options" start at 20% tip and go up from there on CC transactions.

"Sir the screen is going to come up and ask you a few questions"

If those questions are about tipping you 20% for a grand total of 10 seconds of work you can dream on you hipster puke.

Anyone who thinks the biz owners arent skimming the CC tips also lives in a dreamland.

Agree 100%

Brottboss

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the restaurant booze prices, both eyes, cause the old one eye could cost ya yer pony.

bozeman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I tip at least 25% to anyone who brings food to a table for me, unless.....the order is wrong or they completely ignore us (very few and far between), but even then it is 15%......you have to be in MAJOR need of $$ to want to serve peoples tables....98% are beyond rude.......cut them some slack.