Simple questions

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by API, Jul 30, 2019.

1. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Here's a pearl from youtube. I searched the internet and can't find any SNOPES or similar site that refutes this content. For sure if the truth ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders? Should they all be null and void?

4 Simple Questions.......

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called '*******’ (see even the 'fuge edits the term). So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right?

At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist?

Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Kenya_%28http:/en.wikipedia.. org/wiki/Kenya%29

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.

How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

http://www.kapiolani.org/ women-and-children/about-us/ default.aspx

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

For sure all the Obama apologists will say "so what it's in the past", while ignoring the precedent set by such perversion of our Constitution. Why is that not sad?

Aaaaannnd as a refresher for all the middle school civics flunkers, Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of our Constitution clearly reads:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    Bottom line, given that the entire 2008-16 era has the appearance of being based on fabrication (can we say fraud?), what is the reason for not erasing the Obama presidency from the books?

widgeon and warrenwaterfowler like this.
  2. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

3. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Birthers! Out of the woodwork!

Guys, really, it’s best just to let it go and worry about how DJT can FIX the previous POTUS’ mess.

Ruination likes this.
  4. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

When a ruse works once with no down side, we can rest assured that its motivation for some to pervert our Constitution again.

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

There can only be one logical explanation. When y'all figure it out...let me know. I'd like to know too. :scratch

6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Joe Biden has a twin brother? Who knew?

Obviously he hasn’t had the botox, teeth veneers or hair plugs done that his brother had done.

Mrs.10GAGENUT likes this.
  7. ButchA

ButchA Elite Refuge Member

I agree about all the "Birther" stuff... It's been brought up time and time again, and squashed somehow by the media.

Aside from all those interesting findings, the other one that pops up too is from Columbia University. Why was "Barry Soetoro" (or whatever he called himself) listed as a "Foreign Exchange Student" ??? :scratch

8. Mrs.10GAGENUT

Mrs.10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Maybe it is better to just move on, who knows if any of this is even true or pertinent to Obama being a U.S. citizen.
    I figure it like this though, if the Democrats can waste 25 million on non existent collusion investigation, then why can't Obama being a U.S. citizen at least have an investigation launched into it?
    I'd be real interested to know the truth and if by some longshot it were true then we should strip him of all rights and privileges of being a president.

9. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

So, you're mad that the Dems demanded an expensive investigation on the sitting POTUS, that wasted $25M in taxpayer money, and you wanna fix that stupid by wasting more taxpayer money on an investigation into the last POTUS? You can't fix stupid with more stupid. Where was this investigation when he was in office and Rs had the chance to do it?

Mrs.10GAGENUT and Rogue Hunter like this.
  10. The Mad Duck

The Mad Duck Elite Refuge Member

And that is the MAIN reason that the "Birth Certificate" controversy never got legs. The media said it wasnt so, so it was a non issue

OneShotBandit likes this.