So friendly!!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Negissimo, Dec 1, 2003.

1. stubble

stubble Senior Refuge Member

Welcome Negissimo, I too have only met a few of the guys, hope to meet more. so much hunting to do and clearly not enough time.

2. EMan

EMan Senior Refuge Member

Welcome. Are you a true Cheese Head, or just a Madison Libby that went to UW Madison;)

Good to hear the great comments. Obviously your not too PC.

3. Negissimo

Negissimo Senior Refuge Member

EMan, I try my best to be as un-PC as possible. It makes for some great times here in Madison!!! Madison libby??? NOT EVEN CLOSE!

bullbasin, if I was in Colorado for more then a week at a time I'd take ya up on that! Better beware though, because my brother ain't none too shy about going fishin with anybody, anytime! Matter of fact, I bet anybody that's been out on any stream from here to Wyoming has seen him sometime, whatta fishin fool!! :nutz

Seen a flock of geese flyin over this morning as I was going to class, sure makes me wish I could get home and slap some of them web footers! But it looks like you guys do plenty of that for me.

In 19 more days me and HuntAllDay are gonna be huntin' all day! Untill then I'll just be livin through the 'fuge! Keep it up guys!

4. workhorse

workhorse Senior Refuge Member

Negissimo, Welcome! You hit the nail on the head. It is absolutely astounding the generosity of the hunters on this forum. Look at how many people guys like Gander and Goose Pimp take out on a regular basis, to some amazing spots! There is no doubt they could do well for themselves guiding, but they don't. What great representatives of our sport you all are!

And echoing what Gander said, I'll have a beer or share a blind with any of you;) . I'm glad I can be a part of this place.

5. Idahoan

Idahoan Senior Refuge Member

I have only met with one folk so far from the Fuge. This one folk, meatcaller, has been nothing but generous and helpful. Awesome guy.
    I have had many invites but haven't worked out schedules yet. I even had a guy from back home (Idaho ;) ) offer not only to take me, but offer the use of a gun and HIS AMMO!
    Now that kinda class is hard to come by! I yearn for the day when I can take people out and show em a good time over ducks/geese.
    I hope in the near future I will meet more of you guys!

6. Guttural

Guttural Guest

7. Goose Pimp

Goose Pimp Senior Refuge Member

Welcome Neg glad to have you aboard, I use to be the stingy guy who kept all the places to himself and one day I was sitting in the blind by myself (which I did almost everyday) and thought why in the hell am I here hoarding this all for myself and there are 75 guys at the stateland down the road so I drove down and talked to a couple guys in the parking lot who had gotten there at 3:00am and had not shot at a bird and it was 2:00pm in the afternoon so I invited them to my spot (they had a wierd look on their face like "who the [email protected]@ is the idiot") but they came along and had an excellent shoot and became good friends of mine the moral of the story is we are all after the same thing and none of us should be so greedy as to not share some of our fortunes with others I have had some of the best hunts with guys from this board that I had never meet until that day that just would not have been the same if I was by myself. As for the guiding thing I have thought about it and decided it goes againt everything I believe this great sport is about it only ties up ground for a specific few while the rest of us are left out in the cold if we cant afford the $600.00 per per day trips that go on here in Colorado, I think that is pathetic but that is just me and my opinion. So my fields and ponds and river bottom are open to you and all that want to come out because I know I will get the same in return.