So sick of government passing illegal so called Laws …

capefearflyfox

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why is it you guys are so fascinated with conspiracies? Or is it just fear of being confronted on your lack of patriotism?
Go back to sleep and keep obsessing on your January 6th wet dream. That way, all three of you won't miss a second of CNN/MSNBC broadcast on the matter. The rating count on you.

Goosekiller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Redflag laws now involve in more than just the 2nd amendment. They cross over into the 4th amendment, illegal search and seizure. Can't take someone's property without due process.

Some more bs to be shoved square up liberals azzes.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I see we're all gonna have to break this out today

th-1480370753.jpg

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why is it you guys are so fascinated with conspiracies? Or is it just fear of being confronted on your lack of patriotism?

You should go kneel for the national anthem in solidarity that Lea Thompson can't compete in the Olympics as a woman. That'll show us

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Red flag laws would have done nothing to have prevent the mental nut job Nicholas Cruz from shooting up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School over in Parkland because the Lib Public School Administrators (redundant) didn't report him because they wanted to reduce the number of suspensions and expulsions, especially for students of color and students with disabilities, both of whom receive disciplinary actions at disproportionately high rates....

BigSkyDuk

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Does anybody here think Congress will vote for Term Limits against themselves?
The Convention of States is the only way to get Term Limits for Congress.
A Convention of States is an epically bad idea. It would not be limited to some agenda that only conservatives want—the entire Constitution would be open for a re-write, and just like in Congress there would be plenty of RINOS there ready and waiting to sign away our rights. The best Constitution we’re going to get is the one we have. I’d love to see Congressional term limits but I’m not willing to throw the baby out with the bath water to get them.

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
A Convention of States is an epically bad idea. It would not be limited to some agenda that only conservatives want—the entire Constitution would be open for a re-write, and just like in Congress there would be plenty of RINOS there ready and waiting to sign away our rights. The best Constitution we’re going to get is the one we have. I’d love to see Congressional term limits but I’m not willing to throw the baby out with the bath water to get them.
Then how would you get them?

BigSkyDuk

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Then how would you get them?
I wouldn’t. As you say, it’s not going to happen via normal means and I’m not up for risking the entire Constitution over term limits. I’m just going to live with that problem the way it is now.