So you’re not hunting today?

Clark

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thought I was on grandkid duty until too late to go.

jjgoose

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Doing an ISO audit? I am the ISO coordinator here where I work. Not much fun when they are in town lol
somehow over the last 10 years or so, I ended up being the one charge of our ISO 9001 system and our ISO 17025 system and its to the point where it seems like its just constant year round now.....not stoked about an external audit the day before thanksgiving.....At least im off for the next week and a half and will be doing a lot of hunting.

HaydenHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Salt, looks like you have a fiver of Kilz there under the window and you're gonna need it from the looks of it. :l

Looks like Daisy is ready to go for that hunt!

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have all the kids home......just chillin', drinkin' a Bud.

pencil.jpg

Scott Taulbee

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Finishing the last 2 hours of work then headed home to load the truck up for our opening day tomorrow.

salthunter

Reaction score
Salt, looks like you have a fiver of Kilz there under the window and you're gonna need it from the looks of it. :l

Looks like Daisy is ready to go for that hunt!
10 gallons of kilts It was given to us so it's a bargain no matter what I do with it.
The man that had lived in the house was also a hoarder and didn't have city water the last 18 months. The house had that old man smells like urine stink.
I tore up the flooring in the kitchen the bath and the hallway and put kilts on some of the subfloor
The dog is actually Lucy, Daisy's mother. I got the phone out because Daisy jumped in and went behind the seat just like we were hunting. Daisy was all about that blind.

I think, I fixed the Migrator blind that was such a pain for us on the hunt last March.

Native NV Ducker

Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others
Reaction score
Cooking for turkey day is a 2-day affair. Working on the dressing and giblet gravy now.

Conewago duck'n

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Balmy weather here in the NE. Decided to get some work done around the house.
Window a/c units finally getting pulled, gutters cleaned, clean up in the garage, tune up the small outboard and yard work. The rest of vacation will be spent duck and deer hunting.

Latest posts