So you’re not hunting today?

igo4dux75

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
We have been welding and grinding on the Landcruiser frame all day fixing the previous modifications done to the suspension. Once we get it back to original geometry we can start putting it back together. Trying to be ready to paint the frame by Saturday.
20221123_160222.jpg

20221123_160305.jpg

nobands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Had to work today, people keep thinking they need heat . Will hunt 4 days in row now.

Fogie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I fly fished yesterday and there were already crowds enough to let them have it the rest of the week. Spending the day the same way I usually do, messing around in the shop. Finished this quail carving last night, still thinking about some air brush work on it today though.

View attachment 364786
Beautiful…and chubby

QuaaackerJack

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Worked kind of. General manager took all of the management crew to shoot Clay's today. To not be hunting sucks. To not be in the office is wonderful. The great in between is getting paid to shoot Clay's all day!

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Worked kind of. General manager took all of the management crew to shoot Clay's today. To not be hunting sucks. To not be in the office is wonderful. The great in between is getting paid to shoot Clay's all day!

Since I quit my real job I do miss those days at Powder Creek!!!

Latest posts