Social Justice reform.....this is what you get...

IV Hunt

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
na, those are the upscale homeless. You see it everywhere (except maybe in Nancy's hood).

They eliminated all the zoning codes against random parking, the semi-homeless find a POS motor home, park in on the street w/generators and a car to get around with so they don't loose their spot.

HONKSRWORKN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Social Justice is flat out Racism ... If there weren't so many cowards we could fix this easy , take our government Back from the few elites and back to the people ..
Our Declaration of Independence gives us orders as to what to do when this kinda thing happens to our Government ... Eliminate the mess and start it over with good people ..... Sounds great but when this document was written People actually had balls to fight and fix the problem ... These days America is so screwed up , first off bout 85% are stupid , Good people are too busy to mess with it and dont pay attention till its too late , and then you have your COWARDS the biggest problem IMO , they hate whats going on and know how to fix it but are scared to do anything ... I thought Americans cared about their country and Freedom ...
Most just dont care until its too late .. and thats why were up S H I T creek without a paddle ..
COWARDS ... the bigger part of the problem ... If your not with us your considered an enemy ..

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score

Mean Gene

Reaction score
Is Newsom implying the groups will follow his instructions? :l:l:l

Could be, if those instructions are coming from the DNC. :l Just when you think it can't possibly get worse, it does.

Clark

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Grif…you’re welcome in Texas. No state income taxes…food and prescriptions aren’t taxed. Firearms unless bought through an FFL are not required to have state approved records.
You don’t need a permit to carry a handgun just follow certain restrictions like saloons and hospitals and a few others.
Tens of thousands of acres to hunt for a $40.00 fee. Fresh and salt water fishing.
The best of all…real Mexican food!

You had me until the "real Mexican food". I like food with flavor, not the bland stuff. Stick with your Texas (beef) BBQ!

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You had me until the "real Mexican food". I like food with flavor, not the bland stuff. Stick with your Texas (beef) BBQ!

Well it’s not real Mexican food. It’s TexMex.

But I likes it. :nutz

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
na, those are the upscale homeless. You see it everywhere (except maybe in Nancy's hood).

They eliminated all the zoning codes against random parking, the semi-homeless find a POS motor home, park in on the street w/generators and a car to get around with so they don't loose their spot.
wonder where they are emptying their chitters and if they are just releasing it directly under versus going somewhere and paying to empty their tanks. doubt they are doing the right thing. sad and interesting to see chit like this and it really makes me appreciate living at the end of a dead end road out in the country. the only litter we occasionally see is when the wind blows over someone's recycling or someone puts out a trash bag outside of a can and crows or coons get into the trash. crows are worse than coons around here. Need to thin both of them out in the near future.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Well it’s not real Mexican food. It’s TexMex.
Ya mean like a bag of Tostitos and a jar of La Victoria sauce? :l