Social Justice reform.....this is what you get...

CookMan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What you get is non-stop CV19 and the 13% of the ***** running wild killing robbing and raping.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
So you have eaten it before also? :nutz
Actually that fake Mex food was offered to me at a "Mexican Restaurant" in Colorado. TexMex has never been that offensive to me. Of course, living in SoCal most of my life, the local Mex food is Baja style so there's that.

ETA: It's tough to beat a Carnitas Torta and an ice cold Modelo.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Actually that fake Mex food was offered to me at a "Mexican Restaurant" in Colorado. TexMex has never been that offensive to me. Of course, living in SoCal most of my life, the local Mex food is Baja style so there's that.

Yep…I ran a “Mexican restaurant” for about four years when I was in my early twenties.

We served “Azteca” type items. Most people had never heard of our menu items. Now they are a popular fare in the Southwest and western part of the country.

Many actual Mexican foods are served spicy hot. The reason was to kill the taste buds because so much of the foods would spoil in the heat before refrigeration was common.

IMO

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

ETA: It's tough to beat a Carnitas Torta and an ice cold Modelo.

I’m a DOS XX Amber served room temperature man myself. Most Mexicans I know drink the German beers like St. Pauli Girl.

IMO

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
I’m a DOS XX Amber served room temperature man myself. Most Mexicans I know drink the German beers like St. Pauli Girl.

IMO
It's those inner city woke gringos who drink the Corona with lime. :l

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Reactions: API

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that like "Kwanza?" FWIW I don't know one black person/family that celebrates that "Holiday!"

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a dollar for every time "leave it where you came from" was puked out: most often by folks who have not taken the time to even meet the person who moved. Might be true in some locations, but I know many people who have left Commiefornia and not one of them has been a flaming liberal...every single one has been a blood thirsty, animal killing, right wing, ecoterrorist. :l I was born and raised in California. Worked and retired from there. Never voted for ANYthing blue in my life. And now I'm going to catch and kill everything I can find, and I'm going to suck up my share of the available resources and everybody else's who doesn't want theirs'. :l

Now, jokes aside, that picture my have been taken in L.A., but as time goes along it could have been taken anywhere in the state. We were ridiculed when we left, by folks who we thought were friends, because we were "running away" and wouldn't "stay and fight." Here's the absolute reality...there's nothing left to fight for. It's been over for many years.

When we left we were called cowards. Really? I complained bitterly about how the state was run all the time were were there. I hated the laws, or the lack thereof, hated the "fees", hated the morons in the cities, etc, etc, etc, and I never hesitated to say so while I lived there. When I could I rolled the dice and we left. In other words I put my money where my mouth was. Some of the same people who railed at us, and spewed about how bad California was on a daily basis are now in a position where they COULD leave, but they won't because they are unwilling to step up and take a chance.

So you tell me...who's the coward?
I work with an ex-Commiefornian. He’s right/libertarian leaning. But he ain’t from around here. Good dude, just thinks different.