California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Some recent photos

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by Lame-Duck, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

Hey Ken...it's good to hear from you. Moxie will definitely be continuing her hunting. I run her as often as I can, but this heat is keeping us both inside.

I never knew I had a heart issue. I felt pretty good before the stent, and I feel the same after the stent. I still have one clogged artery at 60%, but the doctor is not going to do that one.

Thank you for the compliments, Ken, and I hope you have a really nice hunting season this fall.

Best regards,

Mike

2. HaydenHunter

HaydenHunter Elite Refuge Member

That picture of the bull sprig blows me away. The other one that I like is the drake spoonie. Both beautiful birds, but every time someone asks me what may favorite bird is I answer bull sprig.

I've said it before when you've posted pics but you have an eye, talent and obviously some good photo gear too.

Glad you posted.

Lame-Duck likes this.
  3. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

Thank you very much...I truly appreciate your very kind compliment. Photography has always been my thing, I guess. I even taught it when I was teaching science in school. Many days I have both a camera and a shotgun with me in the duck blind. I'm going to throw a few pics up on the forum every once in awhile.
    I hope we all have a decent fall/winter waterfowl season, but lack of water worries me some.