Somebody done went and did it…

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
How many times have we all thought a reality series about “snowflakes” having to make it in their own would make someone rich? Looks like someone is trying:

9A7455CB-71E5-4817-9DE9-C31FB9FD58C8.jpeg

mrmallerd

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Are they gonna get all buff like the Naked and Afraid folks?

Fowl Hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised.

Binnie set me up with a pair of step steel blades that are profiled for my skill, weight etc. back in January.

They are awesome!

I'm a USAHockey ref too. I'm a A level hockey player holding up very well.

Play a lot of open hockey so kids are there often. Was on the ice with Hillary Knight again just couple of months ago. Here, you never know who might show up. Max Wilander is a local I've played with and against.

Kids at about 13 start skating well, I can still out muscle em in the corner til they are about 15.

Most enjoyable hockey to referee is A league adult women and the high school gals.

High school boys play check rules and their game isn't as good as the ladies.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised.

Binnie set me up with a pair of step steel blades that are profiled for my skill, weight etc. back in January.

They are awesome!

I'm a USAHockey ref too. I'm a A level hockey player holding up very well.

Play a lot of open hockey so kids are there often. Was on the ice with Hillary Knight again just couple of months ago. Here, you never know who might show up. Max Wilander is a local I've played with and against.

Kids at about 13 start skating well, I can still out muscle em in the corner til they are about 15.

Most enjoyable hockey to referee is A league adult women and the high school gals.

High school boys play check rules and their game isn't as good as the ladies.
It’s sweet that you’ve got residual checks coming in from Netflix for starting in Snowflake Mountain so that you have spending money for skate sharpening.