South Shore Clubs

Discussion in 'Utah Flyway Forum' started by Corn-Chute, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Citori20ga

Citori20ga Senior Refuge Member

The pipeline will be below the ground. Plans are in place, they just have to get the rest of their ducks in a row, so to speak. STUPID DEVELOPMENT!!!

2. SilverHunter

SilverHunter Refuge Member

STUPID DEVELOPMENT is right!!! I hate to see a place that has a special spot in my heart get distroyed by people that just don't care about the beauty and the wildlife that depends on that area!!

I would ask that each one of those involved in project take a moment and actually look around and spend a day there, just to take it all in and see what they will be ruining, because to them, it is just another job/days work... :fp

3. Pintail Hunter

Pintail Hunter Elite Refuge Member

While I'd rather not see the pipeline installed, based on discussions and meetings I attended no one will notice it much. I think it mostly crosses upland and is buried underground. Ocassional control structures will be the biggest eye sore.

Having said all that, the purpose of the surveying going on turns out to be at and around the old Bailey club on property owned by the LDS Church. I understand it to be topographic surveying not just boundary surveying.

Anyone with access out there can ask Ken at the gate to confirm.