Hey Gents, A few weeks ago, I started my 5 week vacation. I am a little bummed that I won't get to duck hunt as much as I anticipated because of my 1yr old daughter. I still have that drive to go shoot something though. I decided to carve some starling decoys and see how well they would work. I have been impressed with the results this far. This was my 1st attempt of carving and painting, but I don't think the birds cared much. foam body mostly shaped out 2 restle coats of saw dust and Titebond 3. painted UV black. I then added mallard green, and iridescent purple my decoy spread and some of my first starlings over my dekes.