State classifieds

Discussion in 'New York Flyway Forum' started by BAYDOG, Oct 13, 2012.

1. dukhnter8

dukhnter8 Senior Refuge Member

3 Flambeau super mag goose shells (shell itself is 41" long) with slits cut in them to see through, also heads have been flocked. $50 or best offer. Pm or call 585-356-7470

Attached Files:

2. cwa1104sab

cwa1104sab Elite Refuge Member

I have 14 burlaped bodies that need heads. Some have been hunted, some have not. They are the same size as herters size 72. I made them out of a mold and burlapped them myself. They are all puddle ducks. Some mallard drakes, some hens and some black ducks. These are all home made and burlapped by me. I've moved onto carving cork so these are just taking up space. I'm looking to trade for stuff but if I have to put a value on them I'll say $75. Shipping is a pain and will be cost prohibitive so ideally you should ebwilling to get them in Bellmore in Nassau County. If you want pictures let me know and I'll get them to you, sorry I can't figure out how to do it here. You can e mail me at scaponi1@hotmail.com Throw an offer out and I just might grab it. Besides waterfowl hunting I'm into bow hunting, and guy "stuff" tools, trucks, etc

Sab

3. brhudson

brhudson Elite Refuge Member

1 dozen Realgeese Lite Mag Canada silhouettes NIB and never opened, $125 tyd (conus).

Burlapped foamers, handmade to mag (72) size using Herters heads, 6 redhead drakes and 2 bluebill drakes, Trex keels, $75 plus shipping or pickup in WNY.

1 dozen GHG lifesize bluebills, new and never rigged no box, $35 plus shipping or pickup in WNY. Sold pending funds!

6 GHG oversized goldeneye drakes used twice, excellent shape, $30 plus shipping or pickup in WNY. Sold pending funds!

PM me.

Attached Files:

4. cwa1104sab

cwa1104sab Elite Refuge Member

mine are gone now can you please delete thx

5. brhudson

brhudson Elite Refuge Member

Realgeese sold pending funds. Burlapped foam divers are all that is left. Pickup in Limestone, NY.

6. dukhnter8

dukhnter8 Senior Refuge Member

Sold please delete

7. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member

Just put this in the classified. I know there's some sculling enthusiasts here so I thought I would share....

Hate to part with her, but I have too many boats! This is a Seacoast Whitney Scull boat. Made in Maine. It has a schooner stern that takes a small motor, tows great if you want to use a large tender to take her to larger bodies of water. Sculls like a dream--deadly on all waterfowl. Made for two, can take lots of gear, a dog, if you choose to use as a layout, or a marsh boat as well. Extremely versatile. Has two tone camo paint job. Wooden oars, wooden sculling oar. Trailer with LED lights, and spare... I'm listing it at $3800 OBO. Pickup only. Willing to meet within a 80 mile radius from me. I'm in Cape Cod Mass. PM me if interested. Please no low ball offers, I know what this dandy boat is worth and not desperate to sell

These floats are not made anymore, and like all great duck hunting boats, they are becoming harder to find, let alone in this condition! Sculling is a wonderful traditional method to hunt, fun and deadly on hard to kill birds. Contact: seaduckhunt@hotmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Policy Peddler

Policy Peddler Senior Refuge Member

YOUTH PARKA AND PANTS FROM CABELA'S

CONTACT RPR(AT)FLTG.NET

My son has out grown his hunting parka and Pants. These cloths are like new, no wear or damage to them. Below is the link to Cabela’s on line to the coat and pants. We are interested in selling them, they were $240 for the set when we purchased them, we are selling them for $140.
    Size S/Reg He is age 13 in pictures of the Parka and pants
    Cabela’s 941965
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Youth-Silent-Suede-Dry-Plus-Parka/725075.uts

Cabela's Youth Silent Suede™ Dry-Plus? Parka $130
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...s&Ntt=941966&WTz_l=Header;Search-All+Products
    o 100% waterproof, breathable Dry-Plus shell
    o Low-nap material is quiet and sheds burs
    o 150-gram polyfill insulation
    Made of Cabela’s-exclusive Silent Suede, this parka will keep your youth warm, dry and comfortable. Its low nap sheds seeds and burs with ease, and it has 150-gram polyfill insulation and a waterproof Dry-Plus lining. The parka also sports Velcro?-close cargo pockets, as well as two slash pockets with handwarmer pockets behind. Imported.
    Cabela's Youth Silent Suede™ Dry-Plus? Camo Insulated Pants New $110
    o 100% waterproof, breathable Dry-Plus shell
    o Low-nap material is quiet and sheds burs
    o Leg zippers to the knees
    To encourage your kids to venture into the woods for a day of hunting, you know they need to stay comfortable. And that’s where our Youth Silent Suede Dry-Plus Pants come in. This soft, quiet 100% waterproof warp-knit material keeps kids warm, dry and in the woods instead of wet, cold and dashing for the warmth of the truck. And this low-nap material sheds burs and other clingy vegetation with ease. Two slash pockets in the front and a snap-close rear pocket. Adjustable, built-in suspenders along with leg zippers to the knees for easy on and off. And the 150-gram polyfill keeps your young hunter warm on chilly days. Imported.

Attached Files:

9. HOODIE

HOODIE Senior Refuge Member

Belonged to my father it's basically brand new. He used in yard to climb same tree 3-4 times didn't like it so now for sale.
    Lone Wolf Sit&Climb II made in USA
    350$ plus shipping has original box or can b picked up located 11968

10. buckwrapperjr

buckwrapperjr Elite Refuge Member

Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 with 2 extra magazines, a shoot thru holster and 10 boxes of Hornady 90 grain XTP ammo for sale. Gun was only shot 18 times (3 full magazines) and it's just to small in my hand for me to keep it. Paid $800 6 months ago for everything , will sell it for $650 Located in Hudson Valley NY Pistol Permit holders only in person with my FFL or shipped to your FFL