State classifieds

Discussion in 'New York Flyway Forum' started by BAYDOG, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Wantry

Wantry Elite Refuge Member

gas can is sold. Please delete.

2. Ringneck3

Ringneck3 Senior Refuge Member

I have 100 Outlaw Canada Goose silos for sale. Asking $400.

3. 1bigduck

1bigduck Senior Refuge Member

Maybe if you would respond to the PM I sent you we could make this happen. This is the second time you put this item up and I have tried to get it touch with you to purchase them.

4. dmastin

dmastin Senior Refuge Member

For sale Summit Viper SD climbing treestand,New used 1 time. $250.00 BO.

5. Thefish1680

Thefish1680 Senior Refuge Member

Four rivers layout boat - eastern Long Island. For sale is a 2010 four rivers layout boat in excellent condition. I have a ton of accessories for the boat including a fitted camo hunting cover, hard fiberglass storage cover, flap doors, molded backrest, and a bunch of camo grass. Everything together is over $2000 from four rivers and most of it is unused. I am looking to get $1000 for everything.

Attached Files:

6. dmastin

dmastin Senior Refuge Member

Summitt climber has been sold. please delete

7. dukhnter8

dukhnter8 Senior Refuge Member

Free: 3 Canada goose floaters, Flambeau water keels they were specks that I painted to Canada Geese. Keels have broken off. I can send pics. If anyone wants these Pm me otherwise they are getting trashed. Prefer not to ship them.

8. VT Duck Guy

VT Duck Guy Senior Refuge Member

Up for sale are 48 Herters 72 mallards, blacks and repainted scoters (were black ducks). All mallards are in nice shape with normal user dings in a foam decoy and all have been repainted at some point in time, 9 of them have autumn wings wooden heads. Some of the bodies have been modified to no head feeders or surface feeders.

There are 12 black ducks, 7 have the old style internal keel, 3 have AW heads. The old style are in fair condition (perfect candidates for a burlap project) and the newer ones are similar to above. Some of them also have been modified like the mallards.

There are 6 +1 black ducks repainted as scoters (one white) these are also the old keel type and are in fair condition and will need a new paint job and possibly burlap.

Also included are 1 Herters 62 mallard, old style keel in good shape, and 4 older Superduck mallard decoys. These are in good shape, just need a paint job.

I am looking for $10 each or $450 for the whole lot, picked up in Rutland VT. I will be willing to travel some depending on my schedule, and they are the decoys only, no lines or weights.

Any questions let me know and I can answer them, email or IM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Duck Killer from Tenn

Duck Killer from Tenn Senior Refuge Member

Anyone have an old Johnny Marsh call collecting dust somewhere in the house? I'm looking to buy an original Johnny Marsh call. Let me know what you have. Signed or unsigned. thanks

10. JHA149

JHA149 New Member