Stealth 1200 or 2000?

bwurts

Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which one do I get? I weight 230# son weighs 90 and dog weighs 60 . I want to be able to hunt out of it. in shallow water 6" to 4ft.

Where is the best place to get the best price?

MissedAgain

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but you will be better off with a john boat - more room for the dog, kid and "stuff". Cheaper too.

If that's a definite no - get the one with the largest cockpit.

Toby0987

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I bought the Stealth 2000 last year. It is much bigger (cockpit) than the Stealth 1200, but weighs the same 100lbs. I've used mine a couple of times and it is very stable. You can walk all the way around the edge and it won't tip. I am selling mine because I bought a boat for big water. I'm looking to get $1200 for it-including trailer (new tires/bearings/bearing buddies), camo blind, extra seat (two total), kayak paddle that breaks down, motor mount and a 90s Yamaha two horse.
With just me and my dog, the boat will get up on plane and really scoots.
I live North of Omaha 70 miles. Otherwise they sell them at Scheels, Cabelas or you can get them directly from Otter Outdoors up in MN.

donell67

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
the stealth 2000 has more room than the 1200. i had a 12 foot jon boat and it wasnt very stable. you definately couldnt walk around the edge.

susqueduck

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I found one at the local Cabelas for $550!! It had some minor scratches in the bottom and they discounted it. Nothing wrong with the boat, so I bought it.

Latest posts