Step Back... and look at the BIG picture...

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score

WidgeonmanGH

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Not big enough. I don't think the democrats are getting ready for a false flag, I think Western Civilization is moving toward collapse. It may only be as far as a movement from democracy to dictatorships but the fundamental values that undergird our culture and society are failing to be passed on. The erosion of the soil under our feet is leading to a land slide and very little from any side is being done to return to stability. On multiple fronts we are approaching the abyss (economics, demographics, culture, military) and nothing is being done to shore up the quaking ground. It is not a Democrats/Republican issue as it is happening in multiple countries all around the world. It is a 4th turning, and we can not yet see how it turns out. IMHO

Mean Gene

Reaction score
Wait, we're scheduled for a collapse this year? Dang, I guess I shouldn't have started the porch project.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wait, we're scheduled for a collapse this year? Dang, I guess I shouldn't have started the porch project.

You can watch it collapse from your porch then. :nutz

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Not big enough. I don't think the democrats are getting ready for a false flag, I think Western Civilization is moving toward collapse. It may only be as far as a movement from democracy to dictatorships but the fundamental values that undergird our culture and society are failing to be passed on. The erosion of the soil under our feet is leading to a land slide and very little from any side is being done to return to stability. On multiple fronts we are approaching the abyss (economics, demographics, culture, military) and nothing is being done to shore up the quaking ground. It is not a Democrats/Republican issue as it is happening in multiple countries all around the world. It is a 4th turning, and we can not yet see how it turns out. IMHO

If Rome and Greece can collapse why can’t we?

Asking for a friend.

Mean Gene

Reaction score
You can watch it collapse from your porch then. :nutz

It's not enclosed yet. If things turn into nuclear winter I might get snow inside and the chairs will get wet. If I'm going to watch the world collapse from my porch I don't want to have to sit on a wet chair.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's not enclosed yet. If things turn into nuclear winter I might get snow inside and the chairs will get wet. If I'm going to watch the world collapse from my porch I don't want to have to sit on a wet chair.

No worries…you could heat your front porch with all the electricity you’d be saving from the green glowing night light snow.

Got Zombie ammo? :nutz

Swampfoot

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I can't even read this story on this website. I've never seen a site with more ridiculous click bait and ads on it.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry about the nookies. Chinese Bio warfare will kill us all without even a rustling of the leaves.

Nobody can stop it…nobody. Especially not one of Fauchi’s face masks.

Biden is going to get us all killed with his attempting to distract from his and Hunter’s corruption.

What countries has Hunter worked for without any experience in the job? Ukraine and China?

Anybody following that story on the nightly news? Nope. But the impending war is on every news channel every fifteen minutes every damn day.

The Thing is what the Thing is.

Absolutely in my opinion only. Try the veal.

WoodieSC

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum
Reaction score
I can't even read this story on this website. I've never seen a site with more ridiculous click bait and ads on it.
I told you to ignore all of the ads, like I did. The link was sent to me and I think the article is worth a read as it lays out an agenda and some Democrat/Globalist tactics that wouldn’t surprise me in the least… and that we should all be cognizant of.

But you do you…

Latest posts