Still having posting problems

Discussion in 'Help & Tech Support Forum' started by Phytoplankton, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Phytoplankton

Phytoplankton Elite Refuge Member

I am still getting double posts or no post at all, doesn't seem to make a difference if I'm using my phone or the computer, been a week now.

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

On behalf of the, I apologize. They did an update last Sat, and it did not go well. ForumTech has been trying to track it down, with little success. @MJ is also well aware, and checking in with us often. So far, no luck. They are trying.

Wareagle1 likes this.
  3. Native NV Ducker

On behalf of the, I apologize. They did an update last Sat, and it did not go well. ForumTech has been trying to track it down, with little success. @MJ is also well aware, and checking in with us often. So far, no luck. They are trying.

Wareagle1 likes this.
  4. Native NV Ducker

Wareagle1 likes this.