Stillwater pics

Discussion in 'Nevada Flyway Forum' started by MJ, Oct 16, 2008.

1. DUCKMANWEST

DUCKMANWEST Moderator<br>Nevada Forum

It has nothing to do with web sites and everything to do with clowns with big, red clown shoes thinking they be tough guys threatening people over the internet. As you can tell, I dont like clowns!

Josh, glad to see your pics back up, but somebody chopped your head off! Told ya to duck!

Mark:
    I now know where your secret spot is, and what your duck hunting posse looks like! Is that my boat??? Seriously, NICE PICS!

Josh and Mark,
    Lets put together a hunt when I get back, hang out in the blind and whack some ducks!

2. BIG BANG

BIG BANG Elite Refuge Member

All the guys I have met in person from up north are also very friendly and always willing to help a Southerner out!

3. DedDuk

DedDuk Elite Refuge Member

heck ive only been working here about 40 days, i live in texas, and i know my way around still water. have not hunted it yet due to work. but i dont see how it can be a big secret

4. evansjoem

evansjoem New Member

Opening day was well at stillwater, many people still think a shotgun cant shoot that far. Had one guy 80yards in front of me. Need less to say peppering his blind wasn't hard to do. I also had a guy 100yds on both sides of me. Some northern birds have made their way down but not many. Now that all the rookies are gone we can get down to buisness.

Shootem' in the lips

Joe
    View attachment 104863

5. blacklab11

blacklab11 Senior Refuge Member

Great looking dogs Mark. I just retired my Lab and have not gotten a new one yet. I've been out a few time this year and I really miss that dog! I've hunted up in the Bridgeport and Mono Lake areas but never made it over to Carson or Mason Valleys yet. May try it out next season.
    Good hunting