Stump

metalworx

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Haven't saw a post from him in awhile. You guys run him off??

Native NV Ducker

Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others
Reaction score
Amusing. Ya'll abuse them when they are here, lots of calls for bans, put them on ignore, etc.
Yet, when they don't show up, ya'll are sad and want them back.
1652539949778.png

Steelshot Scott

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I didn't know he was gone. I have stumpy on ignore. One of only a few. I have frenchie there too, I forgot I had him on ignore.

I think it is more idle curiosity than missing him. When you have a person who posts up some of the most asinine statements you have ever read, multiple times a day and suddenly he disappears, there is idle curiosity...............................

Maybe he had dirt on the Clintons. Perhaps he went to work for the Brandon campaign.

Enquiring minds want to know.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't give a rat's arse if stump comes back, THAT'S the owners of this sites AND his decision. There are more than a few here that like him & that's fine. IMOO he should be tried for treason when he posted his Chi-com buddies BS on here! Again IMOO

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't give a rat's arse if stump comes back, THAT'S the owners of this sites AND his decision. There are more than a few here that like him & that's fine. IMOO he should be tried for treason when he posted his Chi-com buddies BS on here! Again IMOO
:clap:clap:clap

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I heard he got into a bad batch of cotton candy.