Stump

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I heard he got into a bad batch of cotton candy.
Or maybe had too many of these
20220506_134743.jpg

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Amusing. Ya'll abuse them when they are here, lots of calls for bans, put them on ignore, etc.
Yet, when they don't show up, ya'll are sad and want them back.
View attachment 341451

Not this guy. That dude could be dead in a ditch and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't give a rat's arse if stump comes back, THAT'S the owners of this sites AND his decision. There are more than a few here that like him & that's fine. IMOO he should be tried for treason when he posted his Chi-com buddies BS on here! Again IMOO

Amen.

Squaller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What did I miss?

He was maybe a little sarcastic, but I never noticed him being overtly personally offensive? Personally, I find that a bit of "diversity" makes for a far more interesting discussion, as opposed to an echo chamber? I always enjoyed responding to his posts, and the more his views did not align with my own, the more I wanted to articulate my own response... Albeit, I can be a bit nasty at times as well.

Obviously some of the people posting are trolls (although I never got the impression that Stump was)... So be it... Still gives us a different perspective and allows us to articulate our own in response.

Not much point in having a discussion if everyone is in agreement... That would basically be complaining... Which the left has down right good... And the right seems to be getting better at.

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What did I miss?

He was maybe a little sarcastic, but I never noticed him being overtly personally offensive? Personally, I find that a bit of "diversity" makes for a far more interesting discussion, as opposed to an echo chamber? I always enjoyed responding to his posts, and the more his views did not align with my own, the more I wanted to articulate my own response... Albeit, I can be a bit nasty at times as well.

Obviously some of the people posting are trolls (although I never got the impression that Stump was)... So be it... Still gives us a different perspective and allows us to articulate our own in response.

Not much point in having a discussion if everyone is in agreement... That would basically be complaining... Which the left has down right good... And the right seems to be getting better at.
Stump was OK until around Jan of 2017. Then he got just angrier and angrier. I always felt Stump was one of them dudes I could likely have a beer or three with and we’d see eye to eye on many different topics. He ended up just drive-by posting “mean orange Twitter man bad” non-stop. Too bad, because the story about him dyeing his dogs fur is hilarious.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am not into craft/IPA/foofoo beer……
But this has my attention.
It got my attention only enough to take a picture. IPAs seem to be an ever increasing wonderland of flavor experimentation from flower juice and peanut butter to some good bitter beer. Even ruling out many from the label to the description of taste on the can, I wouldn't buy 4 out of 5 again. But it's fun to try em.

Holesinthesky

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It got my attention only enough to take a picture. IPAs seem to be an ever increasing wonderland of flavor experimentation from flower juice and peanut butter to some good bitter beer. Even ruling out many from the label to the description of taste on the can, I wouldn't buy 4 out of 5 again. But it's fun to try em.
You need to bring a 12pk to the shindig so we can get a consensus.
If I could Have beer right now, I would be on the way to the beer/liquor warehouse to see if could get it. It would be to much temptation right now.