1911king

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Speckslayer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Where you located?

I got nothing from the couch today but my grasslands buddies didn’t do much better.

Winchester 1897

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Birds moved with the storm. Brought some Wigeon in and maybe a flock of new geese. Didn't get much hunting in because it was shipping day at the ranch and the leasee started gathering at 9.

bojingles

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Stupid good this weekend. Saturday may have been the best day On our club in 15-20 years. I had kid duty yesterday but got out today and it was rolling still. Wigeon and teal. Normally a day like today produces some mallards for us. Didn’t even see a mallard. Where are they? All dead in Klamath?

Brottboss

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Lots of birds moved South today. Watched flock after flock of travelers from the North.
What is usually a good widgeon shoot today turned into teal, gaddys, and spoons.
Near limits for 3.

AJCsurf

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Limits of poopy diapers, telling puppy to not chew on things, and Christmas tree shopping
Rented a movie theatre for $100 and got limits of hammered and skittles for the 8 kids and in-laws. Best movie experience ever and we watched the **** pile Mary poppins. Hot cupping action with the 22oz covid pours