Supreme Court Decisions coming this week.

Sunklands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why are they saying it will ban abortions? Are people that protest really that stupid to not understand what they are protesting? Seriously?
They absolutely ARE that stupid and some will get that way just to be on TV or social media. How far back do we need go to see when folks didn’t show their arse’s in public?

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Why are they saying it will ban abortions? Are people that protest really that stupid to not understand what they are protesting? Seriously?
Ask them what Federalism is and they’ll just give you a blank stare…

Then they’ll go on to tell you how awesome Liz Cheney is. Ain’t that right @Fowl Hunter @timber hunter or what ever username it is that you are logged in under?

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

If you follow pro life groups on social media you get to see how little they know, how scared they are, and how thoroughly brainwashed people can get. One of the things they stress to medical students is how little women know about their female anatomy. They don’t stress that about males.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here is hoping they burn DC to the ground, that would be mostly beneficial, although I thought seeing the Smithsonian would have been neat. Not neat enough to actually go out there.... just saying.

The singular reason I voted for Trump was the Supreme Court. Feel pretty good if things keep going the way they are.
When you go to DC and see block after block of buildings loaded with folks siphoning off tax dollars producing nothing but more hoops for the rest of america to jump thru it makes ya tend not to care if the place takes a meteor strike

cootmeurer

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wonder if NOVA will still stay deep blue if Jane’s Revenge and others give it the “Portland” treatment.

I also wonder (well, actually I don’t with Garland in charge) if all the violent pro abortion types will be charged with federal racketeering. It’s pretty hard to do anything in DC without making plans across state lines, and then actually crossing state lines to do whatever it is they plan to do.

Latest posts