Supreme Court Decisions coming this week.

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wonder if NOVA will still stay deep blue if Jane’s Revenge and others give it the “Portland” treatment.

I also wonder (well, actually I don’t with Garland in charge) if all the violent pro abortion types will be charged with federal racketeering. It’s pretty hard to do anything in DC without making plans across state lines, and then actually crossing state lines to do whatever it is they plan to do.

Nova is funding them.

Garland won’t do anything. He is a spiteful communist that hates the laws and people of this country. Parents are domestic terrorists for standing up for their kids against transgender rapists.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wonder if NOVA will still stay deep blue if Jane’s Revenge and others give it the “Portland” treatment.

I also wonder (well, actually I don’t with Garland in charge) if all the violent pro abortion types will be charged with federal racketeering. It’s pretty hard to do anything in DC without making plans across state lines, and then actually crossing state lines to do whatever it is they plan to do.
The pro-abortion rioters will get blamed on the big meanie Republicans and any counter anti-abortion marchers will get blamed on the big meanie Trump.

IMOO

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the SCOTUS held off announcing the abortion and gun decisions because of the critical primaries today?

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No further SCOTUS decisions until Thursday and Friday according to this morning’s news.

Somebody wants to have time to hit the bunkers it appears. :yes

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Can`t wait for these triggered commie`s riots and destruction to come after the decision. What there is of Conservative media, they should reference all the rioters as "democrats" everyday all day.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys really believe that RvsW will be overturned? I don't think it will, but it would be okay to me as I agree it should be a States issue!
Just to toss this out BUT how do you guys think this will effect the Left's attack on the 2nd Amend.? I understand that abortion will not be illegal nor is it a Constutional Right, but you all know how stupid these Leftist are.

Last edited:

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. Bruen along with Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization...

I wonder if the SCOTUS pre-released the Dobbs’ decision to judge the reactions of the American people?

Then they would make a final decision.

widgeon

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the SCOTUS pre-released the Dobbs’ decision to judge the reactions of the American people?

Then they would make a final decision.

I wonder if the current administration let protestor near the homes of the judges to influence their actions.

Latest posts