Supreme Court Decisions coming this week.

labrador

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Let the kindergarten crowd throw their tantrums in the usual inner city hellholes. We'll know it's serious if they try to spread out into suburbs and rural areas to incite violence. That will trigger action by people that will protect their families and property. So far, the rioting..er excuse me...protesting crowd has been advised to remain within the cities. When they spread out then it is likely some folks will get ventilated if they destroy property and set fires.

As an aside, it sure is quiet regarding who leaked the draft decision. Guess it must have been a democrat.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
@labrador I’m thinking Sotomayor.

She strikes me as the most non-professional Justice on the court.

Even RBG exhibited more professionalism.

labrador

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Even RBG exhibited more professionalism.

Very good point. Partisanship has overtaken professionalism or any deference to the Constitution for the woke leftists. In their mind, it's time to make anyone who resembles a founding father pay.

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here is hoping they burn DC to the ground, that would be mostly beneficial, although I thought seeing the Smithsonian would have been neat. Not neat enough to actually go out there.... just saying.

The singular reason I voted for Trump was the Supreme Court. Feel pretty good if things keep going the way they are.
One of my favorite cities to visit as the history of our nation is prominent at every turn. Can’t wait to get back.

Dittos on primary reason I voted Trump.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Very good point. Partisanship has overtaken professionalism or any deference to the Constitution for the woke leftists. In their mind, it's time to make anyone who resembles a founding father pay.
In my opinion Sotomayor considers herself an equivalent to a Founding Father.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
As an aside, it sure is quiet regarding who leaked the draft decision. Guess it must have been a democrat.
Sounds as if the clerks are lawyering up.

If they can’t figure it out - have the SCOTUS Justices release them all.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Rulings being announced now. Every ten minutes.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Gun rights further upheld!

6-3 ruling.

Last edited:

capefearflyfox

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Gun rights further upheld!

6-3 ruling.
DC has been thumbing their noses at SCOTUS since Heller v DC, and have had their weenies whacked by the toilet lid several times by lower courts, upholding the decision. New York & California will take note of how to circumvent. New York Governor Kathy Hochul is already thumbing her nose and beginning her contempt campaign.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
DC has been thumbing their noses at SCOTUS since Heller v DC, and have had their weenies whacked by the toilet lid several times by lower courts, upholding the decision. New York & California will take note of how to circumvent. New York Governor Kathy Hochul is already thumbing her nose and beginning her contempt campaign.
This thing is going to be test legislated for decades.

The New York Jefe is giving the old “The Second Amendment only protected muskets only” excuse.

Latest posts