Swan Lake

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If they are Canada geese they are also Canadian! It’s the only thing that makes sense!!! :yes

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If they are Canada geese they are also Canadian! It’s the only thing that makes sense!!! :yes

Local golf course has geese that have no idea where Canada is and probably never been more than 15 miles from where they were hatched

Does that mean they are Loutre Islanders?

Inquiring Minds want to know :dv

captaininsano050

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Local golf course has geese that have no idea where Canada is and probably never been more than 15 miles from where they were hatched

Does that mean they are Loutre Islanders?

Inquiring Minds want to know :dv
They're "country clubbers". They enjoy brunching, loud conversation, and lakefront views.

Truman

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Was there a lot of clubs back then or just leases? The 10 shell limit to reduce sky busting was great and the 20-ga 00 buck was a great load.

Timber Hole

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ran across this tonight going thru some old boxes. Looks like my grandpa shot a banded goose back in 1976. I’m sure it was a thrill for him as he didn’t get to Swan all that often. I’m guessing this would have been shortly after he retired from the railroad.
AE9EA3D6-0041-465C-A24A-062B34B6CE30.jpeg

Pirogue

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Ran across this tonight going thru some old boxes. Looks like my grandpa shot a banded goose back in 1976. I’m sure it was a thrill for him as he didn’t get to Swan all that often. I’m guessing this would have been shortly after he retired from the railroad. View attachment 328945

Poor ole goose didn't getta wear his jewelry very long.

Latest posts