Swap a hunt

Discussion in 'New York Flyway Forum' started by laxdog, Nov 17, 2019.

1. laxdog

laxdog Refuge Member

Looking for someone to take me and my Dog hunting while I’m up visiting my in-laws in the Watertown area around the thanksgiving holiday. Looking for a hunt within a two hour drive of Watertown for any of the following days: Wednesday(27th) through Saturday(30th).
    In exchange, I can offer a spot for up two people hunting on the eastern shore of Maryland on a private leased farm for this upcoming year or the following.
    I know the NY forum doesn’t get a lot of traffic anymore but worth a shot.

2. lablover

lablover New Member

Not sure of my plans yet, but I may be able to assist you one of these days your asking about. I'm in Syracuse area if you're willing to head that way??
    I will get ahold of you if I can help.

3. laxdog

laxdog Refuge Member

Well I made it to New York. With a canoe strapped on top of my minivan and my kids and dog with little to no room because of all the damn decoys I had to bring. We Didn’t arrive early enough last night to scout so I figured I’d head over to a public marsh that I’ve had success at before. Good thing I arrived early 3/4 inch of soft ice but I was able to make my way and bust a hole in the ice and now I will give it my best shot . Not hoping for much today but I will be scouting all afternoon. I’ll keep you guys posted , Wish me luck.