Take a vet hunting!!!

quackerduck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is James and I am an Airborne Infantryman currently stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. I am being reassigned to Fort Myer in Arlington, VA and I will be there in November and start work up there in December. I love hunting anything but I especially have a passion for hunting waterfowl. I am looking to hopefully get linked up with somebody that can show me some of the ins-and-outs of hunting in Virginia. Definitely don't want to go to anybody's honey-hole and I have some decoys I can contribute. I also have a canoe that I would be more than willing to use and I would be happy to do the driving. I also have some decent stories and not so decent calling skills that I can throw in the basket. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

James

jumpmaster23

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
If anyone in Kansas wants to go on a duck or goose hunt, shoot me a message. I primarily hunt around central Kansas.

jumpmaster23

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
If anyone in Kansas wants to go on a duck or goose hunt, shoot me a message. I primarily hunt around central Kansas.

CA Hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable, or all vets have where to hunt or they are not interested or they just do not see this thread.
The invitation is still standing LOL...

marsh man dan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
South East wi goose hunts get in touch if interested have all the gear you just need liscence gun and ammo

AndyM

Reaction score
I am stationed in eastern va and am having a difficult time trying to find a place to hunt. Seems like all of the "public land" is all quota hunts and most of the private already has people that have leased the land for years. If there's anyone that would be willing to let me and another military buddy tag along I'd be incredibly grateful. We're willing to help out with gas or whatever we can. Thanks in advance.

quackerduck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am stationed in eastern va and am having a difficult time trying to find a place to hunt. Seems like all of the "public land" is all quota hunts and most of the private already has people that have leased the land for years. If there's anyone that would be willing to let me and another military buddy tag along I'd be incredibly grateful. We're willing to help out with gas or whatever we can. Thanks in advance.
I donate hunts for waterfowl thru Hunters Helping Heroes, Most hunts are from the Eastern Shore of Md Let me know if you want to travel a little.

AndyM

Reaction score
I donate hunts for waterfowl thru Hunters Helping Heroes, Most hunts are from the Eastern Shore of Md Let me know if you want to travel a little.
We can definitely make that happen. Can you give me details on how to apply for this?

quackerduck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
We can definitely make that happen. Can you give me details on how to apply for this?
You hunt with me , so just call. 443 474 6345

Latest posts