Take a vet hunting!!!

Buckhunter99

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone around the Indiana area that needs an extra body sometime for a hunt? I am fairly new to waterfowl hunting and have been looking for people around my area to hunt with.

QuackAddict87

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just transferred to Southern Alabama this past year and I have been looking to try and get out for some hunting. I know that the duck season is pretty much over but if anyone has an extra spot I'd love to try and get out. I'm still doing some research for public land to turkey hunt this spring too if anyone has any info that would be awesome too. Thanks!

- Don

Trenton

Reaction score
I’m stationed in San Diego California. I have a dog a few decoys and calls that I have acquired from people around here. I don’t any places to really hunt nor do I have buddies to hunt with. Would anyone be interested in showing me the ropes and becoming hunting buddies? I am an experienced hunter with a passion. Please and thank you!

CA Hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’m stationed in San Diego California. I have a dog a few decoys and calls that I have acquired from people around here. I don’t any places to really hunt nor do I have buddies to hunt with. Would anyone be interested in showing me the ropes and becoming hunting buddies? I am an experienced hunter with a passion. Please and thank you!

AS per PM, will be happy to take any military/vet duck hunting or rabbit hunting in July/august who can make it to SF Bay Area.

volsquackhead

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am in San Antonio TX. If anyone is able/willing to take an AD member on a hunt, I would greatly appreciate it...it has been VERY slow for me this season.

deric

Reaction score
Hey y'all, Its nice to see all the people on here wiling to help out vets. Im an 18 year vet with the Army National Guard. 94F, electronics. Went to the sandbox on 08. Stationed in Tallil, Iraq. I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people offering up hunts. I am looking into the future of next season. I am wanting to venture out of Arkansas and kill some stuff that i have never killed. Id like to get in on a sea duck hunt or a possible Florida hunt for tree ducks and mottled. I am willing to drive to where ever, if finances allow. Ive been to Oklahoma the past couple of seasons to shoot cranes. Just the experience of being some where new and hunting birds that ive never killed was truly a blessing. I tried using a guide service last season out of Massachusetts but got ripped off and lost my deposit for me and a buddy. So the whole outfitter thing has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Thanks for everything regardless.
Deric

quackerduck

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
deric, Can get you out for a scoter hunt here in Md next season. As a rule I do a two day hunt. Its all free .