Thank You

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by yellowdog05, Dec 23, 2015.

1. 7bartman

7bartman Elite Refuge Member

Congrats Larry. Thank you for your years of service and putting up with our constant complaints. Enjoy your retirement.

2. easternshorerednek

easternshorerednek Elite Refuge Member

Larry,

Thank You for all of your service. You have helped ensure waterfowl and waterfow hunting will be there many generations of Marylanders for years to come. It is because of people like you that we are able to take Watefowl on the Eastern Shore for granite. I have enjoyed reading many of your informative post over the years on populations and season regulations. Years ago I was blessed to be one of the young hunters year after year at the junior hunt day at J&P sporting clays that was able to enjoy the presentation You, Sean, and the man with the black lab that kicked the soccer ball put on. I looked forward to that event every year especially the waterfowl station.

Thanks Again

3. Backpeddler

Backpeddler Elite Refuge Member

Larry your contributions to the state and flyway go with out saying. As a professional we have been lucky to have had you on the job in such a pivotal state for waterfowl. As a gentleman and as a friend it has been a pleasure to share a blind with you on occasion. I wish you all the best in retirement and look forward to another shared blind.

4. teal21

teal21 Senior Refuge Member

Thanks Larry and congrats on your retirement, enjoy it!

5. eyeonyou

eyeonyou Elite Refuge Member

Way to go Larry, thanks for the hard work, and many laughs we shared. You were always there when there was a question or idea, most of the time even employed a common sense approach lol, you will be missed but certainly not forgotten for sure. Enjoy the next phase, and I'm sure you will be busy enough and will enjoy every moment.
    The picture of Mike with whaler in tow, one stripe on his arm and blue car tag is telling a lot about how looonnnnggggg ago that was lol

6. muskrat25

muskrat25 Elite Refuge Member

Congratulations again, Larry, best wishes on an enjoyable retirement after 42 years of service.

A lot more impressive than guys like Eyeonyou that quit working when they were about 35 years old (but then didn't retire until a decade later!)

7. chessydogs

chessydogs Refuge Member

Congrats Larry and best wishes on your retirement.

8. Ruination

Ruination Senior Refuge Member

Good for you. Enjoy!

9. Keith McGowan

Keith McGowan Elite Refuge Member

Congrats, good luck and thank you for your service

10. rbr

rbr Elite Refuge Member

Congratulations Larry, the state, the birds and all of us owe you a debt of gratitude.
    Thanks also for all of the great info you have provided for the Fuge community over the last 15 years or so. I hope you will still be able to pass on the news.