That damn recession!

Ultimag

Refuge Member
Reaction score
And yet here you are on the PAF "bitching about it"...:l

Voting will change it.

As for my health - it does't stress me - as a matter of fact I have posted on here before what stocks and ETFs to be in with an idiot like Biden running the show:

SH, RWM, SDS.
I'm not bitching about it I could care less what it cost I'll still buy it money means nothing to me I have plenty of it and I can't take it with me when I'm dead soooo I'll spend it like a drunken sailor on leave while I'm above ground

The more I spend the less my wife / kids and government get when I'm dead which I'm ok with they didn't earn it they won't be getting any of it

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Job market slowing down some. More people entering the labor market. Both wanted results to cool inflation. Job market is still too hot, though.
Oh yea, problem solved. No more help wanted signs.
Just today, a family member had to leave work early so he could go to his son's school to pick him up, because they didn't have enough people to drive the buses. Let's go brandon!!

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yeah voting worked so well in the last election didnt it ??? Have a great season

We knew Brain Dead would take Trumps stimulus spending and put it on steroids. Trump added to the mess as well. Along w/ Obama and his bouts of quantitative easing - and Dubya the Idiot Kings bail out of the Banks and Big Auto...

So far dove and early goose were good. MN had an early teal season - I guess it would have helped had the teal shown up for the week...