The best path forward?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Fowl Hunter, Jan 21, 2021.

1. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

You have a point, BSD...most liberals are so eager to point out how they do things in ________________________, whether that's standing on a corner in Bozeman and telling you how much more sophisticated everyone was in LA, or how Germany and other European nations just have it "figured out" and do things so much better than the U.S...even Canada...

And yet, they won't...just...leave.

Reminds me of people who have moved to Arkansas from ________. They move to some small town because it isn't _____________. After a while, they start complaining...you know what we need? A Starbucks...Panera was awesome, too...and why don't we have any "good" restaurants? And the next thing you know, the town starts gaining those things along with less desirable things...and then they complain..."but I left _______________ to get away from all of this!" They are like locusts.

2. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

The irony is the food and drink isn’t special at all. Folks are just suckers for a crafted image of coolness. There’s a reason why the locals didn’t fall for the marketing malarkey.

3. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

I get it, but there are a whole lot of people who have moved here and then start talking about needing a Whole Foods, or a Costco, or whatever other BFThing that was where they were.

"The local grocery sucks...they don't have any gluten free and no soy milk...and they're so backwards. I'm probably the most cultured person here..."

4. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

Yep. I've been seeing a lot of OR, WA, and CA plates around here, especially since the VID hit. It has me really worried. Thing is, they would probably be much happier 20 miles north in little liberal Missoula, but the lefty's have already priced everyone out of that town so they default to where they can afford to buy a home. Pretty soon they'll be trying to turn my town into exactly where they came from.

WHUP ! Hen, rhpierce and yellowlab03 like this.