California Flyway Forum Sponsors

The book revisited

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by OFH, Jul 19, 2020.

1. OFH

OFH Elite Refuge Member

Guys, I am getting worried about the copies I have sent out bacause so far no one has told me they have received theirs. Is there anyone out there who has? I'd really appreciate knowing

2. hunt'ngreen

hunt'ngreen Elite Refuge Member

Hey Pete, as of yesterday I hadn't received mine yet, but don't worry some stuff is beyond your control, hope you have a good day....

3. OFH

OFH Elite Refuge Member

Can't help worrying, Mike, wondering whatever has happened to them, bu thanks for the encouragement

4. WildBill

WildBill Refuge Member Supporting Member

"It is said that as many days as there are in the whole journey, so many are the men and horses that stand along the road, each horse and man at the interval of a day’s journey; and these are stayed neither by snow nor rain nor heat nor darkness from accomplishing their appointed course with all speed."

Steady as she goes Pete! Herodotus didn't count on pestilence/plague thinning out the heroes and horses along the road.

5. OFH

OFH Elite Refuge Member

Maybe so, WB, but some of you guys have been waiting at least ten days, maybe more, since I shipped, and you aren't that far away. From now on I am recording the tracking #s of my shipments, which I would have done from the outset had I known it would take so long to accomplish their appointed course! But I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

6. 7pntail

7pntail Elite Refuge Member

Pete, I received mine a few days after ordering. All Good. FYI. The book is so good, it’s worth the wait!

7. OFH

OFH Elite Refuge Member

Oh boy 7, you have made my day knowing that at least one found its way! Anyone else get theirs?

8. DuckFan

DuckFan Elite Refuge Member

I'll let you know when I receive mine Pete.

9. David O

David O Elite Refuge Member

Pete,

I wouldn't worry too much. DU mailed an item to me back on June 6. I got it last Friday! I'll be sure to let you know when my copy arrives.

Thanks

David

10. Big Daddy Gaddy

Big Daddy Gaddy Elite Refuge Member

Not yet, but I figured I was getting the platinum edition and it took a little extra time for the gilded pages.