The completion of the US Slam

derek

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
To any that have followed the Bayside Legion much at all, you know that the premise of what we are doing and why we are filming revolves around Bonce, Jacob and I as we travel to turkey hunt, seeing places and things for the first time, working towards the United States Super slam - killing a wild turkey gobbler in all 49 states with a hunting season. When we first started filming in 2019, I had 9 states and Bonce had 10. The journeys and experiences have been absolutely incredible up to this point and I post this today with the utmost respect and pride for my friend.

Bonce Stanley has completed his journey of the United States Super Slam in the hardwoods of Pennsylvania this past week. I cannot speak for him, but I know as a close friend who has shared every one of these stories and even some hunts themselves, it has been an absolute pleasure just following along. Congratulations my friend - you earned this.

I know I haven't kept up with posting videos here, but feel free to check out the channel to catch up on Bonce's journey in the off season. 43 episodes from 2021 and 7 new ones from 2022 are already up. We'll hold onto the remaining 2022 videos until next February when more folks are thinking turkey. We all had some awesome hunts and covered a ton of new dirt this spring and I look forward to sharing.

www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

Bonce 49.jpg

Bwana1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Great accomplishment, congratulations.

Ruination

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Crazy how fast he did it.

You have what? 4 states to go? Still insane.

Grats Bonce. Turkey killing machine your raised there Allan.

Allan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
He is that. Not sure where he got it from.

Latest posts