Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

The Pranks teenagers will pull. What have you seen as the best?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Bands rule, Jun 5, 2011.

1. KAWHUNTER

KAWHUNTER Senior Refuge Member

we used to pull a prank in college. Take the trash can out of your room. ( about 3 gal.) All the doors in our dorm opened into the rooms. Fill the trash can with water and lean it up against the door of an unsuspecting neighbor. Knock on the door and watch them scramble out of the way of the flood. Also every dove season in college someone would kill a rattlesnake. One year a buddy of mine coiled the dead snake up on the steps leading to the second floor of our dorm. That one got some folks to steppin and fetchin. And then there are the pranks I've seen adults play. Ketchup packets under the toilet seat is a good one. And the refinery I work at keeps a bird banger pistol (sounds like a bottle rocket on steroids) to keep the starlings from roosting on us in the winter. Lets just say that if your buddy is "resting his eyes" and you shoot this contraption off he will stick to the ceiling like a scared cat.

2. Extex

Extex Elite Refuge Member

Ahh I'm laughin about all the pranks we did in college and high school - one of the best was after a huge snow storm we pushed a guys car ( who was an azz) out of the dorm parking lot acoss the street into a huge campus lot and proceeded to turn it into an igloo - at least 3 ft of snow covered the car - could not tell what was under it. Our whole floor was in on it and he had no clue - he thought it was stolen and reported it. 2 weeks later the campus cops showed up to tell him they found his car after it melted off. After that someone taped pictures of the igloo and the sequence of melting to his door. He was pizzed.

Did you know it takes about 3 hours for 4 people to fill up a 15x15 dorm room floor to ceiling with crumpled up newspaper.......

More than once someones entire room was moved to the bathroom/shower - I mean everything.

Nobodies car was safe - you could walk out and it would be flat on the ground with the valve stems pulled or picked up and moved between 2 objects.

The Dominoes delivery man was not even safe - he would leave his car running and run up into the dorm. Well he didn't do that anymore after we took it & put it in the middle of an intersection just down from the dorm with the flashers on.

Our dorm was a riot - it was always dangerous - taking a shower was an adventure. You had to keep your towel and clothes in the shower with you or you could be walking around naked begging for some help after someone stole your stuff out of the shower and went in your room and locked you out.

3. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

I was generally a good kid
    But a few guys around me got in a bit of hot water fulfilling my ideas,.. not realizing the joke was on them

Putting car jacks under a car and parking it sideways was always a kick

Wasnt a big deal to me,.. but a bottle of long distance trapping lure loaded with skunk essence was lots of entertainment for a while on the school bus and down the school halls.
    We always wanted to let a skunk loose,.. we werent worried about the odor,.. but the chance a rabies.

4. Squaller

Squaller Elite Refuge Member

One of my favorites from college is the chapstick trick.

I noticed my shooting partner used cherry chapstick continuously throughout our hunts. I bought a tube of cherry chapstick and cherry lipstick. Emptied the chapstick out, and replaced it with cherry lipstick.

I took his chapstick out of his pocket of his jacket and replaced with the "new" chapstick. After a slow morning sitting back-to-back, I had forgotten what I had done to him. A flock of birds came in, and we knocked down several.

When he turned to me and asked "how many did you get?" I nearly fell in the water, as he looked like a clown. He had lipstick everywhere.:D He did not find it entertaining at all.:confused:

5. hotbeer

hotbeer Senior Refuge Member

A college roommate of mine and I got into a prank war. I hid some shrimp in his bedroom, took him a while to find those. About 6 or 7 months went by and I went out of town for the weekend. When I arrived back home and opened my bedroom door, I found my computer chair in a kiddie pool full of quickcrete. Was a beatch to get out, but I thought it was a good on.

6. TL Decoy

TL Decoy Senior Refuge Member

in high school four of us would go up to the local mall or twice we went to our rival's high school and turned cars. that was hillarious. we would pick out a small compact car, with two cars parked on either side of it, pick it up and turn the car 90 degrees in its parking spot. the looks on the peoples face when they went out to their car was priceless. it never did any harm and was just good fun.

good thing it was 30 rs ago or we would all be in jail now, I don't think cameras were in much use back then.

7. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

I've been in on this one too! It's even better in a big crowd!

8. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

I used to have a FF gnome on by brick mailbox. One day it disappeared. Six months later it was back. A year later it was gone again, never to return.

Never found out who did it. :scratch

9. pointblind

pointblind Elite Refuge Member

I have a buddy we call "Tuna". One day, a different friend and I set up a craigslist ad selling cases of canned tuna for very cheap under "Tuna's" phone number. We specified in the ad that people could only call from 3-10pm(while he was working and can't answer his phone) and "must leave a message". He got something like 20+ messages the first night it was up:l

10. PBGaddy

PBGaddy Senior Refuge Member

I had a friend in the college dorms that was pranked by someone who put a small flock of chickens in his room while he was out. They crapped on everything. Me and a couple of other guys helped him get revenge by borrowing a couple of sheep from one of our professors (with his knowledge) and placing them in the guy's room overnight. I never got to see the aftermath, but I'm sure it smelled great:dv