The way to reduce crime...

JoJer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad I caught the news tonight. Thank goodness Joe is on top of this. He's figured it out: "The way to reduce crime is (wait for it) NOT to DE fund the police BUT to FUND the police". WOW what a bulldog!
So, he's printing up some more cash to give to those Dem-run cities to clean up their failed experiment. Turns out that black lives don't seem to matter so much to black thugs. In fact, matters much less than the smoking ruins of those black owned businesses.
And don't worry, he's got some great mathematicians, so this handout doesn't show up as adding to the deficit that someone else made.

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
And don't worry, he's got some great mathematicians, so this handout doesn't show up as adding to the deficit that someone else made.
That Joe is quite a wizard ain't he.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be careful....he, and those around him, have a goal to build a Federal Police Force far beyond what we currently have....for your safety. :l:l

Hey....look....they know best, right? Don't let yourself get to a point where you think that Idiot (capitalized out of respect for the office) has any interest but his own at heart....the same as every other liberal elite (not capitalized because.....fork them) does.

Ask them....you just need to obey and let them fix it. :tu :no

The correct response to anything any liberal wants is NO! Nothing you capitulate to will ever be enough....so give them nothing.

fowlwhacker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
fully funding the police is definitely a positive step but lack of enforcement is a major issue. look at where crime and gun related shooting and deaths are high. in the democratic controlled areas where they don't believe in enforcing the laws. you can fund and staff up a force to adequate levels but if the local government and prosecutors don't enforce the laws and prosecute and sentence accordingly nothing will change. look how many repeat offenders we hear about committing felonies and when they do get caught lets say killing someone most of a rap sheet that is lengthy but the press is always reluctant to inform us about that. even a lot of the youths have significant rap sheets for repeat crime whether it is assaulting, robbing, car theft and the just slap there hands with a revolving door policy. after multiple offenses it is time many get the maximum sentencing with no parole to start letting folks know they won't be caught and in and out to start doing dumb chit again.

many leave the areas seeking a better life but unfortunately many bring the problems to the nicer areas or the government decides the nicer areas need free affordable housing and instantly you see the same problems in the areas they relocated them from. it has got worse over the years and frankly I don't see a change with our woke society and everyone I talk to now says the public school system is getting out of control with the teacher and administration being told to not take any severe actions no matter what problem students do and are reported if they suspend or expel problem kids now. we heard it first hand from several teachers we know that had no recourse with problem kids that disrupted their classroom and other kids that were truly trying to learn with some kids that had no desire to learn and simply be a F up and make problems. the school system would rather go after the teachers, bus drivers and administration if they complain or take action than deal with the root of the cause with the problem kids.

I think we need to reinstitute chain gangs and forced labor for the folks going to prison. there is enough trash, graffiti and road projects they could and should be doing to repay their debt to society and not be allowed to just sit their azzes in jail on our dime. i am all for trying to educate these folks and try to get them a job while they are in there and ensure we have adequate funding to provide this for those that want it.

OneShotBandit

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so glad I caught the news tonight. Thank goodness Joe is on top of this. He's figured it out: "The way to reduce crime is (wait for it) NOT to DE fund the police BUT to FUND the police". WOW what a bulldog!
So, he's printing up some more cash to give to those Dem-run cities to clean up their failed experiment. Turns out that black lives don't seem to matter so much to black thugs. In fact, matters much less than the smoking ruins of those black owned businesses.
He's gotta show the Police Union's that he hasn't completely abandoned them! IMOO

Latest posts