The Youth Hunt

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by duckmanJR, Nov 5, 2019.

1. duckmanJR

duckmanJR Senior Refuge Member

So, this year the FWC decided that instead of a wqeekend to split the 2 youth hunt days and have one the Saturday before the regular season...and one the Saturday after. Previously, when it was a weekend (you can see last years in a thread here) affair I put on a dinner at the camp out Saturday night. I provided a "continental" breakfast for the kids but with the change I was wondering.....

Should I change to putting on a regular big breakfast thing at the check station..... Eggs and bacon and toast and juice / hot Chocolate ? Maybe pancakes ?

The issue is that everyone leaves the check station and come back at different times...so the Hamburger / hot dogs thing may not work as well...

What do you think ?

2. duckmanJR

duckmanJR Senior Refuge Member

It went great..... Wife made the egg batter so it was good...all I had to do was pour and cook. Duck sage sausage was a big hit and was gone fast..... All kids got a prize in the raffle.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grandaughter did not get her duck....but did win a sweet blind bag...

[​IMG]

so she was still very happy...and is ready to go again but said " Do we have to get up at 3 AM again " LOL