California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Thieves/Tweekers/Dirt Bags

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by 7pntail, Nov 16, 2019.

1. OGblackcloud

OGblackcloud Elite Refuge Member

Had a buddy catch a guy breaking into his car about 2 in the morning , He had him at gunpoint and the guy told him to go ahead and shoot him . Buddy told his girlfriend to call 911 and tell the cops he was going to physically detain him until they got there . He beat the ---- out of him I seen the police report !

2. Kentuck

Kentuck Elite Refuge Member

Don't leave anything of value and leave it unlocked. Sure beats having to fix a door or window. Sucks but sure beats losing equipment.

Whatever, freefall and 7pntail like this.
  3. ElkNuts

ElkNuts Senior Refuge Member

The POS's hit our sheds every year. Getting tired of it....

freefall likes this.
  4. Mallardchasin'fool

Mallardchasin'fool Elite Refuge Member

Just got a call from my friend that my quad and quad trailer were stolen. He stores it at his warehouse building for me. Sure does suck. I’d imagine there is just about zero percent chance of getting it back. Guess I will be calling the police to file a report when I get home tonight.

freefall likes this.
  5. broducks1

broducks1 Senior Refuge Member

Damn Chad that sucks,didnt know you had a quad. you walked when we were in the same club. Sure hope they catch the scum bags.

6. Mallardchasin'fool

Mallardchasin'fool Elite Refuge Member

Just finished the police reports with the community officer. At least it will pop as stolen if somebody tries to reregister the trailer or quad. I already checked Craigslist and nothing there.

Ken this is the quad I used at the club. Hell it was parked right next to your trailer the first year. You getting old and forgetful in your old age.

7. Dek

Dek Elite Refuge Member

Chad, that totally sucks to be ripped off like that. Considering California simply plays catch and release with most criminals, not much chance of it getting better anytime soon.

7pntail and freefall like this.
  8. Buttesmacker

Buttesmacker Senior Refuge Member

I suggest putting up some Trail Cam. If you get any pics post it here or on the 530 fb page.

Whatever and 7pntail like this.
  9. 7pntail

7pntail Senior Refuge Member

The Butte county sheriff called me today to ask for a theft report. Land owner had given him my number. Very impressed with him. He dusted all the cabinets, and the door. Fingers crossed, maybe a match out there.

freefall and Buttesmacker like this.
  10. freefall

freefall Elite Refuge Member

99% positive they’ll get a hit on the prints if they got clean pulls. Hopefully they track him down for you. However expect justice to be nill. Insurance is your only consolation in CA anymore.

7pntail likes this.