This thread is for COOKED game pics..

jzee

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
90lbs of Summer Sausage, I would like to say Goose and Duck, but this was the 2nd batch of the year, and Ducks were far and few between this year.
1FFCF5D0-E340-494E-A1E2-685D2649A8AF.jpeg

Larry Welch

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Sure, slice dove breast in strips, dice up a onion, I like for my pile of strips and onions about equal. Put butter in a pan about medium heat when good and hot add meat and onions, while that cooks cut up cilantro and lettuce. Add cilantro to pan when onions look about 1/3 cooked, then after a few minutes add taco seasoning and turn up the heat and cook until onions are about 2/3 done and remove. I then with a little butter fry one side of corn tortillas and put my cheese on top, usually habenaro cheese, when cheese is melted remove. Add lettuce suaces whatever you like and enjoy. Your heat settings could be different. Dove is usually in that medium range when right.

Larry Welch

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Sure, slice dove breast in strips, dice up a onion, I like for my pile of strips and onions about equal. Put butter in a pan about medium heat when good and hot add meat and onions, while that cooks cut up cilantro and lettuce. Add cilantro to pan when onions look about 1/3 cooked, then after a few minutes add taco seasoning and turn up the heat and cook until onions are about 2/3 done and remove. I then with a little butter fry one side of corn tortillas and put my cheese on top, usually habenaro cheese, when cheese is melted remove. Add lettuce suaces whatever you like and enjoy. Your heat settings could be different. Dove is usually in that medium range when right.
Also works for ducks and geese.