This trial of the Minneapolis police officer is going to possibly get more people killed.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Friend of mine who is HPD sent a video of another camera angle that shows Chauvin had his knee on Floyds shoulder and not his neck. The defense attorney then asked the Minneapolis police chief (?) on the stand if the video showed the officers knee on Floyd’s shoulder and the black officer said rather sheepishly that it does.

The media has got to sell soap and drama news sells soap. And I will say again...people are going to die over this.

The family has already received their $27 million so I imagine they are headed to a ranch in Jackson Hole or Hawaii.

IMO

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    WoodieSC likes this.
  2. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

How it actually works.
    The judge awards a 27 million dollar settlement.
    The people that pay the "fine" go "we ain't got the money" so an agreement is made.
    $50/month for eternity or something like that.

The ppl that just got awarded the 27 million say "it's my money and I want it now!".
    They call JG Wentworth and haggle then settle for a six million dollar cash payout.

WoodieSC and WHUP ! Hen like this.
  3. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator

If he is found not guilty, the average daytime temp in Minneapolis will be around 450 degrees. I told my son to hunker down and stay at home that day.

4. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Bro, when you eat your Cocoa Puffs in the morning you gotta quit reading the back of the box.

WoodieSC, FriedPotatoes, kdog and 2 others like this.
  5. Aunt Betty

Eff you and your chocolatey breakfast cereal.
    Welcome to peeps land.
    :l
    1617977287589532152415927970308.jpg
    I need to keep my strength up for painting all the goose decoys.

WoodieSC likes this.
  6. hunting1

hunting1 Elite Refuge Member

Today the chief medical officer Baker, the guy who actually did the autopsy, was asked if it was his opinion that the placement of Chauvin's knee on Floyd's neck cut off Floyd's air supply/ He replied "No" Oops....that conflicts with the 3 other medical experts opinion. Seems like the experts can't agree. His take on it was the struggle and stress of being detained was too much for his drug enlarged heart.

7. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

Not that it matters all that much, but I have had knees on the back of my neck many times, role playing for Academy Practical Problems (felony car stops) as well as being a defensive tactics instructor. Never had a problem breathing.

Granted, not for 20 minutes, but having been there, it wouldn't have mattered how long. A knee on the side of the throat does not stop breathing normally.

Keep in mind, these 'police officials' that have been testifying are doing so for the prosecution, and doing what they are told if they want to keep their 'spots' on the Dept. Administration will always protect the Dept, at the expense of the line officers.

And before those that want to argue post up, read what I said. I didn't say he should have been held there that long. I said a knee on the back of the neck doesn't affect your breathing.

WoodieSC, hunting1 and Bear like this.
  8. FriedPotatoes

FriedPotatoes Elite Refuge Member

People actually buy that? Of course it would be you.

9. Aunt Betty

16180234291494721357941512474855.jpg
    Wife spoils him. She spoils me 2.

yellowlab03 likes this.
  10. FriedPotatoes

FriedPotatoes Elite Refuge Member

bro eating peeps cereal is not being spoiled, you need a steak or something.