This trial of the Minneapolis police officer is going to possibly get more people killed.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Mar 29, 2021.

1. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I was a Platoon Leader with a rifle company in Vietnam. My First Sergeant was a Creole from Lafayette, Louisiana and was the best man I have ever known outside of my father. We kept in contact and I visited him several times until he passed away and I was honored to be a pallbearer at his service. The darks in the Company hated Top with a passion, if they saw him headed their was they would leave. However, their were several darks in my platoon that were the dregs of the earth. They were in the Army because “Da judge say, join the Army for 3 years or go to prison for 5 years .” With that kind of background, I’m certain you can imagine the quality of their service “whatya going to do to me, send me to Nam.” They were all E-1 and didn’t care about their life or the rest of my platoon. I had one from Detroit that was a particular trouble maker, dope smoker and all around a-hole. I tried to get Top to put him in another platoon or company. He said LT I’ll tell you what to do, the next time you make contact, kill him. He said Graves Registration won’t know the difference between a .223 and a 7.62. That was beyond anything I could imagine and I didn’t. I had 2 dark E-5 Squad Leaders that were outstanding. I put one in for a Silver Star but it was downgraded to a Bronze Star w/V devise. So long as blacks act as if the have mores, values and common sense and don’t behave like idiots, I can get along with most of them.

2. Pheasantpete

Pheasantpete Senior Refuge Member

Served after they ended the draft and civil committment to serve or go to jail garbage. Military didn't need to babychit malcotents and no direction dopers. We wanted to serve and under Reagan we had damn good training.

As Yellow Lab said I met some great Dark Green Marines and some dipchit light green ones. One of the best Marines I met as a young Marine was Dark Green Sgt. He was smart, hard working, dedicated and didn't suffer fools.

I remember some senior yahoo sailor trying to treat him like garbage (likely due to his skin color) and being put in his place by a junior Marine. Sailor looked like (was) a fool. All of us Marines including the Gunny rallied around our brother when the sailor tried to get even through his chain. He was highly respected by his fellow Marines.

WoodieSC and yellowlab03 like this.
  3. Pheasantpete

Pheasantpete Senior Refuge Member

Whup,

Thanks for you service.

4. FriedPotatoes

FriedPotatoes Elite Refuge Member

I don’t know why we got on this subject, but I work alongside the military, and one of the absolute most impressive people I’ve ever met is my branch manager, and he’s ‘dark.’ He can probably be and do whatever he wanted to in life. Smart, physical specimen, good looking, driven, charisma, etc. One of those guys you just know will be somebody big before he’s done with life. He’s climbing the ladder in the pentagon these days but I bet he’ll be a national name eventually. If the military consisted of a bunch of clones of him then no one would give us a second of s*it.

5. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

If you`re really a douchebag no skin color can cover that up. It`s unfortunate that politicians and the so called media use skin color about everything so they can purposely divide the Country.

6. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

As my older friends who are Vietnam Vets say, Whup.....Welcome Home.

I was 10-15 years old when you all fought there.....I remember well the rolls of KIA played most nights on the news. I was in awe of you guys who kept fighting that war. :bow

I served during peace time so I can't speak in your terms.....but....

I'll leave my job this year after 34 years....and I have fought next to many men, black and white....I hope like hell we never fight each other based on color....because I hold an equal amount of black and white men in high regard and complete disdain. It'll suck.

WoodieSC, ARHHH4, hunting1 and 4 others like this.
  7. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Cannot say it enough times. Welcome home!

8. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

WoodieSC, ripline, Bear and 1 other person like this.
  9. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Minneapolis... Where the country gets enemas.

10. FriedPotatoes

FriedPotatoes Elite Refuge Member

We’re being torn apart and it’s not spontaneous. Twitter is full of obviously foreign bots tweeting about this, yet people are so stupid to retweet and like it, despite grammar mistakes that give the game away.

the people that are looting, rioting, and supposedly victimized are the dregs of society, yet are being lionized. We truly are living in 1984.

WHUP ! Hen, Pheasantpete and WoodieSC like this.