Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

This Video has it all

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by MJ, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Mr. Chokesonducks

Mr. Chokesonducks Elite Refuge Member

I don’t shoot them on the water but to each his own.

2. creedsduckman

creedsduckman Elite Refuge Member

Here you can't shoot rifles but you can shoot muzzleloaders. The vast majority of the deer I've killed have been with 00 buck. I've done man drives, dog drives and jump shot them laying in soybean fields. I love to shoot one on the run and watch it pile up! I guess it's the wingshooter in me. I killed one this year from my climber that I somehow screwed up the first shot, broadside standing still, it came by me at a dead run and I neck shot it at about 15 yards. I told my buddy it's a good thing I'm a bird hunter at heart!

3. 1911king

1911king Elite Refuge Member

Bang cmon man... you guys shoot em with yolk still on their beak up north. Real sportsmanship.

creedsduckman likes this.
  4. Porter Bayou

Porter Bayou Elite Refuge Member

So you boys up there in America's hat don't shoot birds going to feed? Y'all just pick random fields or water hoping they'll pass by?

creedsduckman likes this.
  5. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

Venison from a deer that has run any distance makes for table fare that tastes like it was marinated in Geritol for a week.

6. swifthunter

swifthunter Refuge Member

Pretty good video I thought, well put together with good editing. Way better then most of the gopro videos out there. Everyone has to always be hating on something. Who cares if they shoot hens or waterswat. Isn't the point of duck hunting to shoot ducks?

7. Porter Bayou

Porter Bayou Elite Refuge Member

Not with this group. We just go to get away from our wives to drink coffee and watch the sunrise with our buddies. Oh! And to introduce youngins to the sport and watch the dogs work. How we do that last one without shooting ducks i don't know, but that's why we go.

8. calling4life

calling4life Elite Refuge Member

Calling was good, if nothing else I had it on and was looking at other stuff just listening to it...

9. JJVizinat

JJVizinat Senior Refuge Member

I watch a lot of those guys videos Bc they’re by far the best edited and have some great camera work. Outside of that they’re trash. Watch any video and you’ll see a trend.

1) None of them can shoot, at all.
    2) None of them know when to just SHUT UP an stop calling or at least tone it down.
    3) Rarely, if ever do they have birds finish
    4) At the property that they have to hunt, I just don’t understand why they’re still smashing hens.

10. Rick Hall

Rick Hall Elite Refuge Member

I initially found the video lacking my personal fish-eyed pet peeve, but was relieved to see they managed to squeeze at least a couple such warped scenes in between y'all's gripes.