This wind

Kornfed

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Blows! Been windy for damn near 2 months straight. Can’t fish, try to do yard work and crap is blowing in my face. Wash my truck and 2hrs later it’s covered in a nice sheen of dust.
Where the hell is all this wind during duck season?!?
That is all, just had to bitch a little.

hunt'ngreen

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yup, tired of it... damn sketchy trying to sheet a 7/12 roof in it, hardly any tree's left up here after the Camp fire to break it, seems like it blows all the time. Telling my buddy the other day what a waste of wind, and going to be a nervous as hell with fire season coming on.

dakinunit

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yup, tired of it... damn sketchy trying to sheet a 7/12 roof in it, hardly any tree's left up here after the Camp fire to break it, seems like it blows all the time. Telling my buddy the other day what a waste of wind, and going to be a nervous as hell with fire season coming on.
Since the Dixie fire,don't get me wrong Honey lake valley always has strong wind,But when it comes off the hill now it rips,no trees to slow it down anymore... And the sheep fire burned up didn't help...

Last edited:

dakinunit

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good storm headed in as of tonight,We need this one to kinda hit hard we need the water....

Mean Gene

Reaction score
20-40 at my house most days for a month and a half. Yep, it sucks. :l:l

Goosekiller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Should had this wind back in February and March, going into May and it won't go away. When it does, it's going to go right to being ridiculously hot.

Jabird

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Every time I get an opportunity to spray at the duck club it’s windy and I can’t get it done. Annoying!

Let Em Work

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yep, it's been a pretty long stretch of windy days but you're getting to the time of year in which you get the westerlies blowing in the PM. You normally don't get wind events in Oct-Nov-Dec unless there's an approaching storm or it's after a storm in which it's a northerly.

Break out the kites..............

LetEmWork