Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

This years "finds" or discoveries.

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by salthunter, Jan 24, 2021.

1. NoMoreDucks

NoMoreDucks New Member

No doubt. The first thing I would have done is contacted a CO and acquired a permit to remove the head. Taken it and had a europen mount done. Why in god's name would you leave a rack like that to go to waste.

2. Ragin Jack

Ragin Jack Refuge Member

I knew someone would ask. I finished the coffee before shooting light and placed the cup in the boat.

3. Mort

Mort Elite Refuge Member

I do a little wood working also and that is a pretty cool find. But what caught my attention was your chain saw. I bought a Stihl Farm Boss about 40 years ago. I can't count the number of trees I cut down or cords of wood cut with that saw. To make a long story short, I lent it to a friend last year and the saw got burned up. He bought me another Stihl, but not a Farm Boss. It cuts wood fine, but not like that old one did.

hunting1 likes this.
  4. newduk

newduk Elite Refuge Member

An eggplant, squash, long stemed rose, bra, panties, yep definitely related. Only thing missing is some marshmallow creme and a short length of velvet rope. Where the Hal do you hunt anyway? Can I go with you?

5. NJ219bands

NJ219bands Refuge Member

I found two Victoria Secret bras while scouting a new waterfowl spot.

newduk likes this.
  6. D.Geiman

D.Geiman Senior Refuge Member

2 of them, Sounds like a good spot to me!

creedsduckman likes this.
  7. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I found a puppy by accident on this website.
    All I saw was a story about someone who told it like it is. He paid to have c section to save every puppy. I saw a guy with a vet bill and sprung into action. It paid off we are very good friends now connected by our dogs that are like family so we're like family.
    Then I found these guys with olts or they found me. More family! Thank God.
    This pandemic year has sucked on so many levels but the bright spots are very bright. Lean on each other its all we have is us brothers.

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  8. D.Geiman

D.Geiman Senior Refuge Member

Amen to that! I was out fishing the other day, just out of the ramp there was a boat with 2 guys about my age. Hood off the motor I stopped and I asked if they were ok they said yes just a minor problem. They were so amazed that I had stopped to check on them, my response was we all need to stick together and look out for one another. I think it made their day I know it made me feel good.

creedsduckman and WHUP ! Hen like this.